⟣Chapter 36

⟣•36•⟢ (Part 1)
: HEARTTHROB

• • •
Recalling what happened last night, Xiào Mu remembered clearly that several Level AA sentinels sensed his presence. After he was taken away by Leo, it is easy to find his bedroom with their enhanced 5 senses. Moreover, they left in a hurry so his dormitory had not been cleaned up. That means the smell of his guide pheromone should still remain in it. Even a fool knew that a guide is living in one of the rooms in unit 601. It is easier to inquire about a student’s information based on their dorm. That’s why Xiào Mu thinks his identity is exposed no matter how he thinks about it.

Being stared at by Xiào Mu tickled Leo’s heart. His fingers twitched, but he restrained his urge to touch Xiào Mu; he couldn’t afford to scare him anymore.

“Your identity is not exposed. You can see it by looking at the school forum.”

Of course! Xiào Mu thought to himself that he is being stupid. If he really got exposed, the school forum would definitely explode. Hence, Xiào Mu swiftly entered the forum and scrolled through the posts from top to bottom. There wasn’t any news about him. Instead, there were a few posts about sentinels.

‘Are they crazy? Sentinels fought to stay in the quadruple dormitory!’

‘Big news! The Jin family is definitely going bankrupt soon. The Jin’s young master, Jin You, now lives in a slum dormitory – Building 30.’

‘I feel that the financial crisis is coming. Young Master Wu, Wu Nai1 has also moved into the slum!’

‘On the other hand, could it be the rich have nothing to do and wanted to experience the suffering of the commoners?’

‘Agree with upstairs +1’

‘+1’

‘…’

After reading the post, Xiào Mu felt complicated and didn’t know whether to be happy or unhappy. He deeply hoped in his heart that the guess wrote in the forum is correct. Those young masters who he did not know probably wanted to experience the sufferings of the commoners. Though Xiào Mu felt that the quadruple dormitory is super luxurious, and it is not really a suffering!

Moving his gaze from the forum post to Leo, Xiào Mu asked, “Have you heard of Jin You and Wu Nai?”

Leo answered, “They are both Year 2 students of the Imperial Military Academy,” he paused, showing an unhappy expression, and added, “Level AA sentinel.”

Xiào Mu felt his previous hope is gone. These two people are definitely from the bunch of sentinels who discovered him last night.

“Do you know which dormitory they are living in?” Xiào Mu asked again. He only hoped that the answer is not 6012. Living with unstable factors is really dangerous.

“There are 5 sentinels in total. They fought to determine the privilege. The worst one got unit 603 while the other four got unit 602.” Leo asked tentatively, “How about, I live in unit 601?”

“No!” Xiào Mu refused without thinking.

Leo’s expression darkened, but the residual pain in his head reminded him that he should not rush. He said, “Don’t worry, I am in the opposite dormitory so you won’t be in any danger.”

Xiào Mu blinked. In fact, he felt that the greatest danger is Leo.

“It’s okay,” Xiào Mu said. Frowning, he added, “It was an accident yesterday.”

“Accident?” Leo’s voice sank, and his aura suddenly became frightening. “What happened?”

“You already know that I made those medicines, right?” Xiào Mu explained about his medicine sales and his cooperation with Zhao Sheng, “The first batch of medicine was sold to Roa, and he set his eyes on me.” He said helplessly, “He suspected that the medicine maker and the person who sells the medicine is the same person. So he injected me with stimulants, wanting to verify my identity.”