⟣Chapter 30

⟣•30•⟢ (Part 1)
: PLAN

• • •
This is a foul, Xiào Mu thought to himself. He turned back and pressed the close button on the door, taking the chance to calm his heartbeat. After taking a deep breath, he walked to Leo as usual, his eyes couldn’t help falling to the panther mecha behind him. His eyes were full of admiration, “This is your mecha?”

Leo was in a great mood when he saw the admiration. This is not only his mecha but also his fighting brother. The corners of his mouth raised slightly, “Yes, he is called Ying (Shadow).” He raised his hand, and the next moment, a ferocious black panther appeared beside him. His palm was placed on top of the black panther’s head, “It was made in the shape of my spirit animal.”

Xiào Mu’s breathing was stagnant, and he tried his best to control his body to not retreat. He pretended not to see the panther, and his gaze dared not look there. He simply raised his head to look at Leo, “Really? It’s a pity that I can’t see your spirit animal.”

“Do you want to see?” Leo lowered his head and asked, then patted the panther’s head. The panther started walking to Xiào Mu’s side with graceful steps.

Xiào Mu’s body froze, and his head no longer works, “I’m just an ordinary person, how can I see it?”

Leo raised his eyebrows, “Don’t you know that ordinary people also can see the spirit animal of the sentinel guide through quantum glass?” He paused, “The school has a room with quantum glass, should I take you there?”

Xiào Mu only hoped that Leo could quickly recall the panther so he declined his proposal, “There will always be a chance in the future. Let’s start training now.”

As soon as the black panther disappeared, Xiào Mu secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and Leo snorted, “It’s not something you can see whenever you want.”

In Xiào Mu’s heart, he hoped Leo will never show him again. It was too stressful for him when the panther is present and he is afraid that he might accidentally reveal a flaw. Xiào Mu smiled and changed the subject, “Am I going to train according to the PE class items?”

“En,” Leo nodded, “the length of this indoor track is 200 meters a lap. Go and finish 10 laps in 10 minutes. After finishing it, take a 5-minute rest and go to the corner to do sit-ups. Stop when you only left the strength to walk. I will see how your results come up.”

Xiào Mu heard the instructions and replied, “Okay.” He put the backpack in the sit-up project area in the corner and then started running.

Leo returned to the control room to continue the robotic basic exercise training.

Xiào Mu paid attention to Leo’s movements as he ran. After a while, the panther was still standing motionless, but its tail began to swing up and down, left and right. It makes this awe-inspiring big guy unexpectedly looked cute. Suddenly, Xiào Mu’s terminal vibrated. He stopped to look and was stunned by the call because it was from Leo.

“Don’t stop, keep running.” Leo’s voice came out as soon as the call is connected.

Confused, Xiào Mu continued to run, and asked with a gasping voice, “Why are you calling me?”

Hearing that makes Leo’s ears felt itchy inexplicably. He pinched his ears, and said sternly, “It is too simple to concentrate on controlling the action of the mecha. I need some interference, so it is closer to actual combat simulation, which is good for improvement.”

Xiào Mu’s mouth twitched, “Am I a distraction in your training?”

Leo: “Your speech has a stronger effect than news broadcast.”