⟣Chapter 41

⟣•41•⟢ (Part 1)
: POWERFUL TREATMENT

• • •
As soon as Leo spoke, he realized that he got the wrong person. Although this person’s appearance looked the same, his demeanor is quite different. His body shape and hair color are also different. Also, Xiào Mu never cried in front of him.

The tall mecha is particularly conspicuous. Even though there is still some distance away, the bald man can still see Ying at a glance. His expression becomes tense. He dragged Greene behind him, and said in a vicious voice, “You better behave!” Had he not come out to search for this waste, how could he bump into Leo?

Greene staggered back 2 steps, sobbing while staring dazedly at the black panther mecha. He recognized it as Leo’s mecha at a glance, so he felt like he is dreaming right now. Major General Leo is not far away from him.

Leo jumped off the mecha and stared at Greene, “Are you Xiào Mu Greene?”

Greene’s eyes suddenly widened, “You, you know me?”

Hearing that, Leo’s face changed slightly. Instead of answering his words, Leo looked at the bald man and asked, “Who is he?”

The bald man immediately realized that something is wrong, this trash actually knew Leo. His eyes flashed, and he pulled Greene forward, trying to use him as a cover.

Leo kicked off from the ground at the moment he stretched out his hand. Before the bald man could react, Leo has arrived in front of him. Throwing a kick at the man, Leo sneered, “Nathan Space Pirate is famous for holding hostage as cover, huh?”

The bald man fell to the ground and coughed up a mouthful of blood. He tried to contact Jonassen with trembling hands, but there was no response to the call. He felt cold in his heart and wanted to run.

At this moment, the captain of Team 3 rushed over with a small group of people. When they saw what happened, they restrained the bald man and brought him to Leo, “Major General.”

Leo frowned, “Why are you here?” He had given his order before this. In order to avoid more people getting affected by the mental inference, all teams should avoid the east.

The captain of Team 3 immediately repeated Wood’s order. Then Leo asked after hearing it, “How is the situation on the starship side?”

“A dozen minutes ago, a large-scale cargo starship appeared at the jump point and clashed with the remaining Team 10.” The captain of Team 3 reported honestly.

Leo’s jaw slightly tightened. He gestured lightly with his chin towards Greene, “Take him back to the starship and leave half of your men here to protect the safety of Team 1 and 2 soldiers. Qian Yao is at the middle of the mountain, get him down.” After the order, Leo jumped into his mecha and hurried back to the starship.

Xiào Mu stood in the command room, keeping an eye on the situation everywhere. The rioting miners had been apprehended by the various teams of the 1st Army. In fact, most people didn’t even know what happened.

“Major General!” Wood exclaimed, and Xiào Mu turned his head to see Leo walking towards him with a pale face. He frowned immediately. Leo’s spiritual power is less than 10%, which is dangerous. Xiào Mu used the ‘Pin Hold’ skill on Leo and the emerald green tea leaf flew to the middle of Leo’s brows. Then the buff icon appears under Leo’s red and blue bars.

Leo paused, he instantly noticed that his spiritual power had changed. He looked at Xiào Mu in surprise, “You gave me a spiritual treatment?” However, he said with a puzzled look afterward, “I didn’t feel your spiritual power.”

Xiào Mu couldn’t explain the system skills, so he thought about it and said, “It’s not a spiritual treatment, but a simple treatment. If I need to give you a spiritual treatment, you must take sleeping pills.” He and Leo have a compatibility rate of 100%. Hence, unless one of them is unconscious, doing the spiritual treatment is comparable to taking ‘spring’ medicine.