⟣Chapter 21

⟣•21•⟢
: HAVE FUN

• • •
The hall instantly became chaotic, and all sentinels rushed towards Xiào Mu’s counter; their eyes frenzied. Xiào Mu’s heart was beating wildly. He quickly gathered the pills in the paper container, wrapped it up, and retreated to the wall. If he got robbed at this moment, he would suffer a big loss. This matter makes him a little upset. He couldn’t smell the guide’s scent they keep talking about, so he didn’t think much about it. It now appears that though a pill has a faint scent taste, the smell will become thicker when piled together.

Countless scorching eyes fell on him, and one after another shouts came from the crowd, “It’s 6,000 per pill? How much do you have in total? I want it all.”

“I want! I want!”

The people in the back pushed the people in the front to the counter, and the people in the front sprawled on the counter while stretching out their hands desperately. Xiào Mu trembled as he stood against the wall, hoping that the counter could hold on. Otherwise, he would definitely be crushed by so many people.

“Disperse, disperse.” Soon, the staff of the black market appeared and separated the crowd. A tall man in a suit and leather shoes walked to the front of the Xiào Mu counter.

Xiào Mu was shocked. A majestic lion stood beside the man, roaring towards the left and right sides.

“Apologies,” the man said in a gentle voice, “please don’t be afraid. Anyone who makes trouble will be dealt with by the black market.”

Calming down, Xiào Mu nodded and glanced away. Then he saw the people who had been crowded together earlier standing by the side obediently, looking at the man with fear in their eyes.

“Manager Zhao, you are misunderstood. We are not making trouble, we just want to buy medicine.” Someone said.

“Yeah, yeah.” A lot of people echoed the statement.

The man in white stepped to the front at this moment, “I have paid for the medicine, and he sold it to me.”

Manager Zhao asked Xiào Mu, “Is that right?”

When Xiào Mu nodded, Manager Zhao chuckled and looked at the others, “This shop is sold out. There are still many good products on the black market. You might as well shop around.”

Some people left after hearing this, while others were not reconciled, and asked Xiào Mu, “Are you coming next week? I want to make a reservation.”

Xiào Mu: “Not necessarily.”

Tonight’s sale is too noticeable. He made so much money at once and will not come to the black market again for the time being. Seeing the people slowly dispersing, Xiào Mu put the paper that contained the pills back on the counter before opening it, and he felt a lot of gazes directing at him.

Manager Zhao’s nose moved slightly and sounded surprised, “No wonder, it’s the scent of a guide.”

Xiào Mu asked the man in white, “Do you have a box?”

The man in white said, “Sell me the porcelain bottle too!”

Xiào Mu smiled, “Forget it then, consider it a freebie for you. I’m going to count them now, please look clearly.” He put the pills one by one into the porcelain bottle. After counting until 1501, there are 2 little blue ones left on the paper. It should be the low-grade boost pill that accidentally got mixed in when he is storing the pills. Xiào Mu gave the porcelain bottle to the man in white. After that, he took out another porcelain bottle which stores the boost pill from his backpack; preparing to return the 2 blue boost pills back to the bottle.