Chapter 11

After we had played and soaked and floated to our hearts content it was time to get out of the water. I didn't want to get out for two reasons. One I didn't want to leave this place. And when I'd gotten in the water, I'd made Archer turn around. But now he would see me. All of me.

Archer swam towards the edge where we had abandoned our things. I tried not to look I really did. But I still caught sight of his muscular back as he pulled himself out, the water droplets glistening of his skin. He looked so good it made my soul sing, I wanted to averted my eyes but I couldn't.

When he got out, he stood only in his boxers his abs made him look like he was an incarnation of a Greek god. He extended his hand and motioned for me to grab it so he could pull me out. I quickly shook my head.

"I can do it." I said.

He backed up to pick up his pants. After he'd put them on while I was sneaking glanced at his strong thighs. He turned fully towards me, "what are you waiting for?" He asked gently.

I instantly felt my blood uncomfortably race towards my face.

"C-can you turn around?" I asked. I felt like a hypocrite. I'd been eyeing him like a creep while he got dressed. And I didn't even dare get out of the water, to risk him chancing a peek at me. But I hid myself for other reasons than just being insecure of my dimples thighs and white stretch marks.

"Yeah, sorry of course." He quickly turned and put his shirt on.

I pulled myself out of the water and instantly regretted wearing jeans. It would be hell trying to put them on whilst wet but I couldn't air dry.

I forced them on with a struggle and did the same with my shirt, when it was time to put my socks back on I informed Archer that he could turn around. He did so with a smile. I had faced him the entire time whilst dressing, just to make sure his head didn't turn, but it didn't. He had waited patiently until I was done.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" He asked, "I always feel like I could eat an entire cow after swimming."

"Uhm..." I hesitated, because truth was I only had a small amount of money left for my budget of the month. And he'd already payed for my food once.

"Come on, I know this really good place we could go to"

Fuck, I really hated being a people pleaser.

"Okay" I finally agreed.