Chapter 6: Misa.

(A/n: I HATE MISA!)

While I was still in awe that Ryuga is actually L, the greatest detective in the world, a blonde girl came out of nowhere and hugged Light? He was here too? Well, that is not so surprising since he is a suspect too.

"Light! I have missed you so so much. The photo session was soooo boring." 'Ouch. My ears!' I thought. She had such a high-pitched voice. I hope she doesn't scream everytime she sees Light.

After some time, she finally spotted me and glared at me. She then came my way. This sounds bad...

(Misa's p.o.v)

While I was hugging Light, I spotted a girl with h/c h/l hair and a f/c tank top and blue baggy jeans just like L's. 'Oh god please don't tell me there is going to be a second pervert.' I thought.

Wait, she is a girl. WHAT IF SHE STEALS MY LIGHT?! I must make myself understood. She must accept that Light is mine and mine only.

I went to her and that's when her body tensed. She is frightened of me. Good. She should. I know her name and I can write it on my death note if she looks at Light.

(Your p.o.v)

She walked to me and sat on the couch to my left." Hi! My name is Misa Amane! Nice to meet you!" 'Great' I thought. 'Another baka who gives her name away. But wait, she is not wearing any uniform. So she is not from the task force. It means she is a suspect too. But why someone so dumb would ever be suspected?'

While I was lost in my thoughts, the blonde started to get worried and waved her hand in front of my face." Are you alright?" I was snapped back to reality. "Y-yeah. I'm alright. You can call me Hailin."

The chat countinued for some time until she randomly asked me an unexpected question. "Do you like Light." To that, I nearly choked on my second slice of cake."Eeew no!" She seemed satisfied." Good. Because Light is mine and mine only." Her face darkened while she said that. She looked like a yandere.

(L's p.o.v)

Seems like y/n is busy talking with Misa. I went to the room where I had left my cake and went back to the guest room to hear a disgusted y/n.

I should probably start referring to her as Hailin but strangely, it sounds better to call her by her real name.

" Eeew no!" Y-Hailin said. I heard a high-pitched voice reply. It was obviously Misa's. "Good. Because Light is mine and mine only." She then ran to Light and tackled him into a bone-crushing hug. That was weird.

Even though Light is Kira, I feel pity for him to be stuck with that girl. She is quite annoying.

I shrugged that thought off and we started the case.