Chapter 48: Dead.

(Your p.o.v)

It's been a week since I met Draknar again. L and Beyond finally found out I knew everything. The only ones who know how Draknar looks like is the Wammy boys and Neha.Things finally calmed down.

I was in my room, lying lazily on the bed, looking up at the roof. I was completly bored.And then it popped in my mind.

I rolled on the bed so I could face Draknar. "Hey. You never actually told me how you got your death note." His eyes stayed closed as he kept floating. I kept looking at him determined to know how.

He finally sighed. "I guess your old enough now." He floated on my bed, his legs crossed. I sat criss-crossed too, facing him. "Tell me." I said. "Fine. I was given the second death note."
"From who?" I asked, interrested. "From the God of all the Shinigamis." "Why?" "To spy on you." "What?!"

(Neha's p.o.v)

"To spy on you." What?! I kept looking at my computer screen which was showing Y/n and Draknar's conversation, shocked. Draknar was spying on Y/n?! No one can spy Y/n except me!

(Y/n's p.o.v)

"Spying on me?! But why?!" "You really wanna know?" I immediately nodded. "Well, I guess you have the right to know." his head hang low. When he looked up at me again, he looked dead-serious.

"Y/n, you should have died."

(A/n: I know, I know. So fucking short. But I'm gonna update later today so don't worry. The song is called scars by papa roach.)