Chapter 54: Reunited.

(Your p.o.v)

I smiled. He was saying my name. "You guys are so cute. I should make a film about you two. It would be called 'the power of love can make a detective who was uncounsious at the hospital say the name of the one he loves who is also the one who bakes cakes for him which is pretty funny because he loves cakes.Ta ta taaa.' Original, right?

'Did she lose her head?' I wondered as Neha kept talking about her 'film'.

(Time skip, L's p.o.v)

'Uhh... Where am I? Why does my head hurt so much?' I looked around me. I was in a white chilly room, on a white bed under white sheets. I concluded I was in the hospital.
(Did you see something off here?)

I tried to recall the past events. "...................Y/N!!!!!" I exclaimed. At the same time, two doctors came into the room. "Ah. Seems you are awake, Mr..." he looked at the board at the foot of my bed."...Hideki Ryuga. And it seems you are as concerned about your 'friend', Y/n L/n." he said with a smirk.

"What?! You know where Y/n is? Take me to her. I need to know it she is alright." I said trying to get off bed. The doctors quickly stopped me.

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down. You will see your lover soon. But first, you must let us do our work and examine you. The police will also come to ask you some questions. You seem in a good state so you will probably be able to dismiss afterwards. For now, just let us work. " the other said, chuckling. I blushed when he said 'lover'.

I nodded and let them do their tests. They examined my whole body. "Well, you are fine. You just lack of sleep, but apart that, you are as fit as a kid." I didn't quite understand what he meant by 'kid'.

They left and the police came. They questioned me, I answered them. I did say some lies here and there but it was only to protect me and Y/n.

(Your p.o.v)

As I kept talking with all of them, the two previous doctors came in. Everyone turned their attention to them. "Oh Miss L/n, you lover is totally fine. I was so happy yet could not hide my blush.

Neha pinched my cheeks. "Awh!! That's so cute. You are blushing." she then took my photo. Poor me.

"Alright. Visiting hours is over. Everybody gtfo." the younger doctor said. The older one hit him with a file as the others got out. That made me think of Matsuda and Aizawa. I really miss those guys. Sighing, I asked then when I would be able to go out. 

They flipped some pages. "Well, you are doig well, so you can actually leave." they said. I smiled excitedly. "Really?" "Yes."  I mentally cheered. "Wait, what about Ryuga?" I asked. "He can go too." I mentally cheered again.

(Time skip to when you were dismissed.)

I looked at my watch again. The doctors told everybody to wait in the reception room for L. "Huh, why does it take so much time?!" Neha groaned. I had to agree. I was so eager to see him again. I looked once again around and smiled. He was there, his hands in his pockets, a lollipop in his mouth. His aweful standing position. His messy dark hair. The large bags under his eyes. I loved it all. I loved him.

I ran to him and hugged him tighlty muttering "sorry". He wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Don't say this. It's not your fault."

(Neha's p.o.v)
'So cute.' I thought as I took a picture.

(Your p.o.v)

I pulled away to look at him. He smiled and I smiled back.

(Neha's p.o.v)
'So cute!' I took another picture.

(Your p.o.v)

"I love you." I said hugging him again. He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine."I love you too." I looked at him and then kissed him. He kissed me back.

(Neha's p.o.v)

'SO CUTE!!!' I took multiple photos.

(Your p.o.v)

We pulled away and, well, let's just say it was really awkward to see everyone staring at us with a smile. Except for Neha. She had passed out because of cuteness overload Matt had to carry her bridal style.

(A/n: Did you like it? Or nah! Well, I enjoyed writing it in both case. I'm surely gonna update again today.

And as I said, here is the picture of Subaru Sakamaki. *Fangirl*)