Chapter 28: Guest.

(Your p.o.v)

In front of me, sitting lazily on the couch which was long ago his, was my dad. "How did you find me." I whispered loud enough for only him to hear, looking down at the floor. He smirk his sadistic smirk as he slowly got up and walked to me.  I clenched my fists tightly and looked straight into his eyes keeping all the fear inside. I could smell the scent of alcohol coming out of his disgusting mouth filled with yellow teeth.

"Well, I have my ways, my little girl." "Why are you here." His smirk widened as he handed me a bag which smelled really bad. I opened it slowly only to close it back immediately. I dropped it to the ground and backed away. The dead head of mom slowly rolled outside the bag. I covered my mouth in disgust and-

I suddenly woke up to Neha shaking me violently. She was going to give me a slap to  wake me up and I hopefully dogde it. "I'm awake, man. Geez!" "Y/n. Oh my god. Are you alright? You were screaming and moving in all directions." she said putting a hand on my left shoulder, obviously worried for me.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I had a nightmare, I guess..." I said rubbing my right eye." I looked around to see I was still on the plane"...a long one." "What in the hell did you dream of for you scream so loud?" "I was coming back home very late at night when I saw-" "RYUGA NAKED LAYING ON THE COUCH!" she countinued for me. "NO!!" Can't she think seriously for once and not be a damn pervert.

"I saw my dad. And he had basically killed mom." Neha's smirk dissapeared only to be replaced by a frown. "Oh. My version was more interesting. Was he making out with your mom at least?" "What the fuck?!"

(Time skip)

We already arrived at my home when I finished explaining my complicated past with my parents to Neha. "Oh god. I'm so sorry for making jokes about that." "It's fine. It's not really your fault. I have to go so bye!" I said getting up from my seat and taking my luggage. She waved at me from the window and I waved back, already out of the van.

As the vehicle pulled off, I turned around and sunk my now free left hand in my pockets, looking for the small metal device which was essential for me to enter the house. I had given L a copy of it just in  case something happens to me or what so ever.

In a swift movement, I unlocked the door and opened it. I scanned the inside deeply until my eyes laid on the couch. "Well, it seems there is actually  a guest here." I said as I smiled at them.

(A/n: Oh shit. Who is it this time? XD hope you enjoyed and thanks 1.2+ K reads!!)