Chapter 33: Hidden secrets Part 2

What does that mean?! Who is Y/m/n and how does she know about me. Yet another question, who is that Beyond. I don't know him yet he seems to be familiar. Beyond... Beyond... Beyond? Beyon d! Beyond Birthday! BB!! The Los Angoles BB murder case!! L worked on that case!

I quickly took out my phone and called L.

"Miss me already ?" "L, what do you know about BB?" "Why the sudden urge to know?" "Come at my place and I will explain it to you." he didn't get the time to reply as I cut him off by hanging up. I went to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for him to come.

After 25 min, the door opened and I saw L in his usual outfit, a lollipop in his mouth. He sat next to me in his usual causind Thunder and Percy, who were there too, to jump in the air a little.

"What is it?" I gave him the piece if paper I found and he took it with his thumb and index and lifted it to its eye-level. His eyes moved from rigth to left and from left to right as he read the letter.

He finished reading it and looked at me. "Where did you get that?" I quickly replied. "In my mom's room. He nodded slightly. "Can I use your computer?" I was a little bit confused but nodded anyways. He quickly went to the office table and opened my computer and typed in the password. Wait, how does he even know my password? "How do y-" I cut myself off by remembering he was the world's greatest detective. 

 I bend down and looked at what he was searching for. 'Y/m/n  L/n' wait, l/n? "Why did you put my family name to that person?!" he sighed and looked at me. "The probability that this person has any parental relationship with you is 67.585 %. Y/n I think your mom is not your real  one. " "Wait, what do you mean by that?" "I think you have been kidnapped."

" What?!" " I think you have been kidnapped." he repeated. "L, no. This can't be true." "Y/n this is the only plausible explanation." "NO! I-It's not true. I-I... I can't p-possibly have b-been kidnapped." I started to sob. "Could it be true? Is that woman I have been looking after for so long be not actually my real mom. that could explain why I felt nothing when she died. Or is it that am simply a heartless person." I did not realise that I said everything aloud. L immediately hugged. "Don't say things that are not true, Y/n." I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. After some time, I pulled away and he smiled gently at me before tugging a strand of my h/c hair behind my ear. He then put on a serious face. "Now about Beyond. There something important I must tell you."

A/n: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! I'm such a bad person. And I only post once in a week! hope you enjoyed. my school laboratory took fire by the way. A pregnant fish died. Its sad...