Tag: 21 Facts.

Okay so I was tagged by HikariElric
21 facts about me.
Here we go.

1)
My real name Nidhi. Crappy, I know.

2)
I would like to be an actual author. Yeah yeah I know my stories suck but I would really want to become one.

3)
From what I was told, I'm both a Lion and a Virgo. That's because I was born the 22nd of August.

4)
I'm 15. I should have been more mature...oh well

5)
I have a grandma, her father, I have a dad and a mother. A little brother named Ansh. (I'm supposed to him on the story XD) and a sister who you already know.

6)
I speak French fluently.

7)
I come from a crappy island called Mauritius and my native language is Mauritian creole.

8)
I would LOVE to live in Kyoto.

9)
I hate to draw and paint because I ain't got time for this.

10)
I think everyone in the neighbourhood thinks I'm crazy cause when I walk back home I talk to myself and do lots of hand gestures. I also talk in English and not my native language when I walk.

11)

OK this one is long.
It can be said that I have two dogs but we did not really adopt them.

In the beginning, there was a female dog who kept wondering around in our yard. We tried to chase it but on vain. She always found a way to come back. So we decided to give her a name instead of calling her 'dog'.

So I thought of that one time I was bothering my brother. I kept asking him where a bottle of water was even though it was right in front of me. At that time, he was watching T.V. He told me "Guette li la." (literally 'look its here') I kept on asking where it was, pretending I did not see it and he kept saying 'Guette Li LA!!!!' Then I told him "who is that 'Lila'? Is she your girlfriend?" He just stormed out of the room. And since he always acts like a puppy to get attention, I instantly thought of the dog as my brother's girlfriend and thus 'Lila'.

After some time, she started bringing male dogs in our yard so we had to sterilize her. My dad did not want to keep her in a cage so did we. So we let her wonder around in the street. At night, we would let her in our house and she would sleep on a mattress.

However, she brought one of her 'dog friends' in the yard and he acted totally like Romeo, crying all night long to see his Juliette. We had to send him away but he eventually cane back. Since we loved him too, we decided to keep him. We could not let them both in the house at night, though. They would do too much mess. We noticed the male dog walked weirdly and called him 'casse-patte' for brain-leg.

They are not little angels at all, though. They broke pots, put dirt everywhere, peed on the house etc...

And here they are, acting like they were innocent little shits XD
I love them.

12)
My hair is pretty long.

13)
I never had a crush on someone real, in my country. I don't even think I will have one. Ew.

14)
My best friends on wattpad is kittyrain3 food2003 joker_jaz48 YONAchan33 animegirl81 Electropop777 IamIochi TinyGatsby daughterofdeathe

My friends are HikariElric bobislazuli LillianLove13  alexessa1 Raven_Tori Oreos_N_Milk fernpelt6677 Lunertime1213 YoloCat1

And I hope this list keeps increasing 😆.

15)
There was a solar eclipse here yesterday.

16)
My dog broke into the house rn XD. She can actually open doors. Lol.

17)
Tons of people don't even know what anime is in my country 😭😭.

18)
I LOVE RPG maker games. Especially those made by Charon.
19)

That's me

That's me. I bet you didn't expect your author to look worse than her book XD.

20)
I just typed 21) and thought it was over.

21)
Its really over now.

I tag all my friends and best friends in wattpad.