Chapter 75: Perfection.

(Your p.o.v)

It took me all my strength to pull the blade out of him. As I did so, I sadly looked at him. His eyes were wide open and his breathing was slow but heavy. He was looking in the space but gradually turned his face to look at me.

I looked down, feeling tears form again. "I'm sorry. But I had to do it." I said. The room fell dead silent.

I heard him gulp. "Tell me everything. Tell me how you are feeling. Tell me what you think about me." He said struggling to let his voice out.

I took a deep breath and started.
"I cannot deny the fact that you are ...a psychopath. Your brain is fucked up." I stopped. He breathed deeply. "You had the idea of a perfect family. But you already had one. A loving child and two healthy children -What to ask more?" I looked up at him.

"The only one who didn't fit was you. Your vision of what perfection is was imperfect. Do you know what perfection is to me? For something to be perfect, it needs to have flaws."

He seemed to be a little shocked. "Do you know what those flaws give to us? Feelings. Joy, sorrow, excitement, love and ...pain. It also gives us existence. If you had a flawless family, no one would have acknowledged it. "

"Mom was perfect..." I breathed shakily. "...you still killed her. To fulfill our lack of 'perfection', you sacrificed her. But when it was your turn, you became too coward. Your imperfect life was too precious." I finished. He layed on the ground, too weak to even stand on his knees. I leaned down to see his face.

"I didn't really get to know you much. I don't know your past. I don't know why your brain is fucked up. I don't know where did you get that power from. All I just know is that you killed my mother. So this is the only thing I can possibly think of about you. "

He just looked up at the ceiling, struggling to breath, teary eyes, his life slowly draining away. He mustered all his courage to mutter his final words. "Go to your ancient house. You will find answers there." He then moved his eyes to look at me. "...I'm sorry I was not a perfect father."

(A/n: wassup. I'm having a Tokyo ghoul moment which partly explains the picture)