Chapter 26: Unknown.

(A/n: Yaaaaaaaaas!! Woooooohooooo!! 1K reads!! That's the best gift you guys could give me for 2016! Happy New Year!! Tell me how I can pay you back. If you want me to check out your works or something or if you have any requests concerning the book, them PM me. Thanks a lot and happy new year once again.)

(L's p.o.v)

I miss Y/n and her cakes. They are so delicious and sweet. But I miss her the most. I want to feel her warmth when I hug her, I want to feel her soft lips as I kiss her and, oh god, how much I miss seeing those beautiful e/c eyes of hers.

As I kept daydreaming about Y/n, Watari came in without me knowing. "You are missing miss L/n very much, aren't you?" "Yes." I replied in a bored tone. "Then, I guess you will launch the project about Y/n as soon as she comes?"

I simply nodded. Everything was already prepared, all we needed now is the main element, Y/n. I would have already launched and hopefully achieved the project if Y/n was still here.

(Y/n's p.o.v)

This girl never stops talking! Currently, Neha was blabbering about how perfect Matt was and that without even realising that she was in love with him! She is so stupid sometimes.

I miss L. He would know how to handle the situation. By that, I mean kicking Neha out if the room.

(Mello's p.o.v)

He is so fucking annoying. As if I care about that chick or his love problems. Matt told me about that playgirl hitting him and all. That was quite funny considering that he was hit by a girl.

What was not so funny was him blabbering about how she looks when she smiles or something cheesy like that. Man, I don't give a fuck! I only care about two things. Beating Near and chocolate. He doesn't even realise that he fell for her.

(Near's p.o.v)

"Its funny how they both fell for eachover without even knowing they return their feelings." I said to myself before placing the last piece of my puzzle. I over-heard Neha's feelings to Matt and Matt's feeling to Neha as my room was between the two of them.

Let's see how it will end. I believe this will be quite interesting...

(A/n: So short.)