Chapter 44: Closed for good.

(Meanwhile, L's p.o.v)

I stayed with Y/n all the time. Near told me he would take care of everything. By the time everyone were back, Y/n was still uncouncious. It seemed she was having a nightmare as she kept moving around. My grip on her hsnd tightened everytime she moved. It was so painful to see her in such a state.

"L, you need to eat something. It's already bern one day since you haven't." Neha said. "I must stay here so that I can look after Y/n." I replied. "You can eat here." "No." she sighed and left the room. I stroked Y/n cheek gently.

I heard another knock, but this time, it was not Neha. It was Beyond. He sat next to me. "What did you do to her?!" I gave him a death glare. I did not  care ask who uncuffed him. Right now, all that mattered was Y/n. "Nothing. I just knew it would happen if she touched the death note. "

"L, I need to tell you something." I looked at him suspiciously. "Go on." "I don't know if I must tell Y/n about her past. She might be happier without knowing it. Also, she would be safer." I thought for a while.

Would it be better to do do?
Y/n would no more suffer. She would be happy again. She won't have to worry about her past anymore. No. She has to know. She tried so hard to find out. She must know the truth. "Tell her. She deserves to know it." I said.

"Alright then." Beyond said as he braught her hand to Y/n's. "What are yiu doing?" I asked, puzzled. "Relax, I'm making her remember." he said calmly. Suddenly, Y/n started to move in alll directions. I was about to touch her but Beyond stopped me from doing so. "Don't interfere or she'll never be able to recall. I obeyed him and just stared at Y/n.

(Time skip to end of your dream.)

Suddenly, Y/n rose up with a gasp. I rushed to her side and rubbed her back. "Y/n, are you feeling alright?" She looked at me and then hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.

After some time, we parted. "L, I remember! I remember everything! All that happened during my childhood. Every single detail. I remember!" she exclaimed. I hugged her again, already missing her touch.

I looked at Beyond with a smile. He nodded, understanding I was saying thank you. "How about your brother, Y/n? Doesn't he deserve a hug too?" Beyond asked playfully. Y/n pulled away from me and hugged Beyond. "Don't worry me ever like this again, okay?" he whispered in her ear. She pulled away and nodded.

"By the way, what happened while I was uncouncious?" Y/n asked cutely tilting her head to the side. God, I missed her so much.

"I don't know. I've stayed by your side all the time." She gave me a soft smile and I smiled back. "And I was not allowed to see what was happening."

"But I know." We all turned around to see Near twirling a piece of his hair. Y/n rushed to his side and hugged her tightly. "I've missed you, Y/n." he said with the same monotone voice as mine. Y/n pulled away and asked Near what happened. We all listened intently.

" We found both death notes. Kira and the second Kira are indeed Light and Misa. They were put in prison. This case is closed for good." We all sighed in relief. Near smirked. "Every one had the same expression when they found out."

It's all over. Kira has been braught to justice. True justice.

(A/n: Yaaaaaaay!! In your face, Imagay. You lose, we won, you lose, we won, you lose, we won. I'm so happy right now! Lol, listen to the song if you want you want to celebrate.

However, you guys may ask about Teru Mukami. Well, he is not here. I would not be able to handle three idiots at a time, in fact, four. Matsuda is an idiot too, apart from Kira. But there still is a third death note. Where is it? You'll find out next week. Bye~)