Chapter 76: Tears

(A/n: So there is that '#89...ISH IN FAN FICTION' thingy when I look at my book in my profile. Can you guys tell me what this is? Anyways, enjoy.)

(Your p.o.v)

I took my dad in arms and looked into his eyes as he took his ultimate breath. From the corner of my, I saw the surroundings slowly fading away and was replaced by the saloon in which we were previously. Everything from this dream had faded away except me and my dad. I just kept looking at him with my teary eyes.

(Matt's p.o.v)

"This game is fun!" I said to myself sticking out my tongue.

I felt that the arcade around me slowly started to fade away. "NO!!" I shouted. "DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I tried to grab as many gaming consoles as possible but they all vanished away. 'They left me.... In this world full of rotten games. I dropped to the ground and cried.

(Mello's p.o.v)

'Ummm. This is soooo good. I'm in the best dream ever.' I thought. The taste of chocolate filled my mouth as I floated in a river of the brown liquid. I closed my eyes, letting the river drag me to wherever it wanted.

However I opened eyes after some time due to the feeling of my body slowly coming closer and closer to the ground in until I finally touched it. "No... No! NOOOO!!!!"

(Neha's p.o.v)

"THIS IS HEAVEN!!" I squealed as I put on more mascara. When I was done, I gracefully danced to the my pool. There, I dived into this sea of gameboy. From the distance, I saw princess Peach and Deaneries Targarien having a cup of tea. I waved at them.

When they finally noticed, they did something that broke my heard. Princess Peach scoffed and got up as Khalisi climbed on top of Drogon. The two princesses flew away to I don't know where.

Just before they faded away, I saw Khalisi mouth 'Valar Morghulis'. I just watched in silence.

"...Valar Dohaeris..." I whispered

(Near's p.o.v)

I put the last die on my tower and sighed in satisfaction. I liked this dream. I wonder where the others are, though.

Suddenly, all of the die fell n top of me and when I woke up again,  I was in reality again. 'That's sad.  I was having fun there.' I thought. I suddenly felt a liquid in my cheek. I touched it and it a seemed to be water. "Huh? Tears?"

(Beyond's p.o.v)

"Mom!! Dad!! HELP ME!!!" My little self shouted as a man dragged him and a woman carried little Y/n who was sleeping.

Suddenly, the walls around me started fading away. 'She did it.' I thought, relieved.

Before I was dragged back to reality again, I quickly entered my mother's room to take a last glance at her. Tears rolled freely down my face. "I promise."