Chapter 52: Thinking of you.

(A/n: I decided to take a break from all this action and have some more lovey-dovey times with L cause its really lacking. Agree? Even though you are still in the hospital right now XD. The picture is Kanato Sakamaki from Diabolik lovers. I told you I had a craze on them. Well, expect the next chapter to contain a picture of Subaru Sakamaki :-P)

(Your p.o.v)

I smiled at Neha. "Thanks. You have always been so nice to me. You are like my sister." She softly smiled back. "I consider you like a sister too." There was a long peaceful silence.

After some time, Neha sighed. "I wish we could stay like this." I run my hand through my hair. "I know. I wished so too. All happened so quickly. I really need a break but-" Neha cut me off. "But what? Can't you take a break. That would do you much good. You really need it."

I thought of it for a while. She was actually right. I have lived without knowing the existence of my power for so long. Some more time would do no harm. Nothing rushes, right? "You know what? You are right. I need to take some time for myself. I've been too stressed out these days. " I said confidently.

Neha cheered as well as Thunder and Percy who seemed to have understood. Now that I think of it, I've not been looking after them very much. "Oh my poor babies, mommy is so so so sorry for not giving you much attention. But now mommy is on holidays so you will get all the love you deserve." I said cuddling with them. They liked my cheeks playfully.

Neha chuckled. "By the way,where is Mario?" I asked between licks from the two monsters. "He is in L's room actually. Mello and Near are in there too. By the way, do you mind if I go to check on him? I haven't met him yet." "You don't have to ask me. Go on." I said with a smile.

She nodded and hurriedly left. I chuckled. Even though I knew she truly cared for L, it was obvious that she wanted to see her prince charming. I pet the lion and the wolf in silence.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a blonde came into my sight followed by an albino and a raven who was unfortunately not L but Beyond. I smiled as I noticed Matt was not here. 'Who knows what those love-birds are doing.' I thought.

"What's up, y/n! You alright?" Mello asked normally." I really hope that you did not hurt yourself in the explosion" Near added. "L is doing pretty good. He is still sleeping though." Beyond reassured me.

They were really nice with me. Mello gave me a chocolate bar and Near gave me a rubix cube. Beyond offered to give me jam but I refused kindly as it was all over his fingers. What was even more surprising is that the blonde and the albino were not fighting at all. I really appreciated the effort they made.

I chatted with the boys when suddenly, the door burst open and Neha came in. "Omg! Y/n you have to see this!!" she exclaimed waving her phone in the air. She came to my side, pushing a now annoyed Mello out of the way in the process.

It was a video she just filmed. A video of L. He was on his hospital bed, his eyes closed. Yet, his lips were slightly moving. At first, I could not figure out what it was, but afterwards, I figured it out. He was saying my name.