Chapter 57: Rain's date.

(Rain's p.o.v)

'Another of Neha's wicked plans of 'love at first sight'. She seriously needs a treatment. Why did I even trust her when she said that there was a Radiohead concert at the Park?' I thought as I sat on one bench under a Sakura tree while Neha was planning how I would meet that Matsuda guy.

'Well, it can't be that bad. The other boys Neha with whom arranged a date for were pretty cool... and handsome. Its sad it didn't work out.' I sighed heavily, bored.

"Why can't I see how he looks like, Ne? " I asked. "Because, that would not really be a love at first sight. It will be for Matsuda, but for you, it eould be a love at second sight." she said in a matter of factly tone

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. So its arranged. I convinced Matsuda to go on a blind date with you." Y/n said as she closed her phone.  "And how?" I asked curiously. She smiled at me
"Its so easy I can't explain." I shrugged it off.

"Okay. So what should I do now." I got up and dusted myself. "Now you need to go shopping." "If course. I need to go shopping. " I said sarcastically. Knowing her, I knew she would not resist buying something. So, off we went to the mall.

(Time skip to end of shopping, at Rain's house.)

They laid every clothes they had bought on my bed. "Alright. So, what would you like to wear, Rain?" Neha asked. I pointed at the purple dress in the midfle and said "This." She agreed and tokd me to take a bath while she prepared her makeup tools. I did as told and took the dress with me.

When I finished wearing the dress, I went back to my room. Neha was sitting on my rolling chair, her back faced to me. She then turned around to face me. She was tapping her fingers together in a demoniac way and had a smirk on her face. She dramatically got up, making the chair roll away saying "Let the makeup begin!"

(Time skip to end of makeup)

"Well done, Neha. You never decieve me." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Well, I think I'm ready." Neha wiped an imaginary tear away. "I'm so proud of you!!" she cried out.

We went out of my house and I saw a black car in front of my gate. "This is the car that will drive you to your date. Don't worry, its Watari who will drive and he is a very nice person." Y/n explained. I nodded even though I was not completely reassured.

I stepped in the car as well as Neha and Y/n. "You guys are coming with me?!" "Of course. If not, how would you know who is Matsuda?" "If you showed me his photo, I could have recognised him." I muttered crossing my arms.

After a short moment, we arrived at our destination. I stepped out of the car and looked at the restaurant in aw.
It was a chinese restaurant with big red lights everywhere.

I gulped before entering the building. Neha showed me which table she reserved for me and I went there. I felt every eyes on me as I walked to the table.

Apparently, Matsuda didn't come yet. I sat down awkwarly and looked around. Soon, a waiter came and gave me the menu. I thanked him and he left. I stared at the entry door, awaiting to at last see this Matsuda.

After some time, a man with a suit came in. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. He seemed rather stressed. He looked around and his eyes stopped at my table. He then looked at me and I looked at him too. We kept staring at each other.

(Matsuda's p.o.v)

'Wow. She is really gorgeous.' I thought as I kept looking at the girl with the purple dress. I checked the table number once again and sighed in relief. It was the girl with whom arranged a date for me.

I approached her, my hand already starting to shake. "H-Hello miss. My name i-is Matsuda T-Touta. You must b-be Rain, right?" I said lifting my hand. She smiled at me and shook my hand. "Yes. I am Rain." her voice was so sweet. Oh god, I think I have fallen in love.

(Rain's p.o.v)

So he is Matsuda. He is quite handsome. Well, that was  expected from Neha. He sat down next to me. "I appologise for my lateness." "Oh no need to. Its perfectly fine. " We kept chatting on and on. He was a very funny guy.

After some time, we realised that the service was extremely slow so we decided to leave and eat in a normal restaurant instead. We both filled our stomachs with peanut butter and jam sandwiches.

Matsuda was really nice. And he made me laugh everytime. I had passed a wonderful time with him... I hope we could meet again.

(Your p.o.v)

"Awh!" I said as I looked at Rain and Matsuda from Neha's computer. They were sharing a piece of cake. "See? Spying poeple has its advantages." Neha said. I could not help but nodd.

(A/n : So I have a good news for you. I will be able to update everyday! I finally got a proper timetable and I will have enough free time to update every night.

Also, thank you for 1K+ votes!!!! It really means much to me.)