Chapter 90: Safety.

"Then why don't we enjoy each other's company for a little longer?" I said in a seductive manner even though I was disgusted by the thought of this. He looked like he knew that I knew what was going on but he still decided to play along. He chuckled softly, looking at the ground. When he lifted his head back up, he was biting his lip and brushed his hair with his fingers. It really made me wanna cringe. "Ok." He then whispered "Don't tell anyone, though." I hated this situation so much but I managed to swallow my feelings down and subtly gesturing me zipping my lips. He stepped aside, letting me in again. We went to the living room where the both of us continued our obvious acting. 

At some point, he even leaned forward, trying to kiss me. It was so awful for me. Just as our lips touched, I heard a door banging furiously, and screams the were muffled no more. I grasped this opportunity and pushed him away. "What was that?" I asked truly surprised, not with the same magnitude as in reality, though. "Its nothing, really." He tried to deviate my attention to him again but I got up. "No, I definitely heard something." He looked at me threateningly. Both of us knew exactly what was actually happening. It felt so weird to act this way when everything was so obvious. "...what if its your beloved wife, huh?" I said in a somewhat provocative way. "Its not her. She is not coming home anytime soon. You know that." "What about your kids, then." I said looking at my watch. "Its already past 1 p.m." He breathed out heavily. "They have tuition. So why don't you just sit the fuck down, how about that Hailin?" I openly smiled. We both knew where this was going.

"What's going on with you, Y/d/n? You are sounding really angry. I'm scared." These words had absolutely no interpretation done by me. By now, it would have just been a waste of time. He got up. "Oh, yeah? I'm sorry, don't be scared." he said with as much enthusiasm as I. We walked in a circle round the table, looking in the eyes of each other, like two animals would do before starting to attack each other. I stopped, my whole body facing him. "It looks like you are going to jump on me and tear me apart." I commented, giving him a fierce look. "What if I do?" He said, slightly raising his arms for a moment. "I'd report you, without hesitation. I'd spare no detail to the officers, and I'd also make sure that everybody knows you were cheating on your wife..." I paused. He looked fed up with our little drama. "What about the little kid that I'm keeping in my basement? You'll mention that too?" I froze. So I was right. "I think her name is Diane, right? Alex's little girlfriend." He continued.

"...why?" I whispered, tears forming on the border of my eyes. "We can't be too cautious." He said with much seriousness. My hands were trembling fear, not of him, but from the fact that he was right. As reluctant as I could be, it was true. "We can't be too cautious..." he said again this time in a cracked voice. He too was giving in. "What do we do, Hailin?" he asked helplessly sobbing.

"We don't have any other choice. Erase her with the evidence." 

(A/n: *Crawls back from darkness* hey...

I know, I know, Its been an eternity. I'm sorry. But i really can't do otherwise! OK, let me explain. This year, I have one of the most important exam i'll ever have in my life. I can't possibly 'waste' my time on wattpad and later on get bad grades. This CANNOT HAPPEN, trust me, I can't let this happen. 

So my updates will be very rare and maybe short, but you need to know that i'm trying my best. The reason why I updated this chapter today is because of one comment that had made my really horrible day really better, so thanks a lot,  

@BlueBon_Bunny ! :) You made my day. 

Don't get me wrong, though. I care a lot about you. You guys are like my family! As soon as this year is over, everything will be back to normal, that i promise. But for the time being, updates will be slow and comments won't always be replied. SORRY! 

And finally, I missed you...

Song is Burn the witch by Radiohead <3 )