Chapter 58: Fruits and chocolate

(Your p.o.v)

Seeing the cake they were sharing made me think of L. Its been so long since I didn't make any sweet for him. And by that, I mean 47 hours, 4 mins ans 8 sec according to the special 'cake watch' he gave me.

'Hmm. Maybe I should make one for him.' I thought. I got up from my seat and put my bags on my shoulder. "Ok. Its getting late so I need to go. Have a good time with your spying." I said as I opened the door. "But can't we sleep together today?" she whined. "Sorry. Maybe another time." I simply replied and closed the door.

Its nice to live in the same house as Neha. I don't get how her parents agreed to this, though. I walked till I reached the kitchen. I put my bag on one corner of the counter. Maybe I could make L a surprise. He is probably in the computer room right now so he won't here anything from there.

Today, I was going to make a chocolate dipped fruits because this man needs to eat something else than sweets. I took out blueberries and raspeberries, normal chocolate and milk chocolate. I melted the chocolate seperately and then dipped the fruits inside.

Suddenly, I felt warm arms around my waist. I smiled. Well, it seemed that my suprise was ruined. "You seem to be preparing something delicious, L said. He then rested his head on my shoulder. "It smells good." he mumbled.

I took one blueberry which had not been dipped in chocolate and handed it to him. "Wanna try something which is healthy?" I asked. We heard a shout. "I recommend healthy food." It was Neha, of course.

He chuckled then took the berry  from my hands and ate it. "So?" I asked awaitingly. "Its good. But not sweet enough for me." he commented. "Does it even exist, something that is sweet enough for you?" he shrugged and I smiled.

When the sweets were done, we took them to L's room and ate it while telling scary stories and urban legends to each other. Draknar joined in and told surprisingly not so scary ones. But I had to admit, L's stories creeped me out...a lot.

(A/n: Here you go. I know its rather short but I'll be updating everyday now so I hope its alright.  Song is You are so Beautiful by Joe Cocker.

A huge thank you to all of you. It really fills me with joy to know that poeple actually read and hopefully like my story. You truly are amazing. All of you.
:-) )