Chapter 56: Matsuda's match.

(A/n: Dedicated to kittyrain3
Take it as a thank you gift for the constant support.)

Its been a while since we have settled in this new house. Neha has been desperately trying to make other 'otp' as she calls it. She already tried on Mello and Near but it seems none of them are interested in having a girlfriend. And she did not dare try on my brother.

Then she thought of Matsuda. That was not a bad idea, I had to agree. So, I decided to help her. Also I was bored.

"Okay. So let's see the plan." Neha said as she sat on my bed. I sat next to her and listened carefully. "So firstly, we have to know what are Matsuda's type of girl. Then, we havd to find one who fits his preferance, then we make them meet and then BOOM! Love at first sight."

"Are you sure this is going to work." I said raising my brow. "Of course. It's guaranteed." she said in a matter-of-factly tone. "And by whom?" "By me, of course!" I just rolled my eyes. "Okay then, let's get to work."

(Matsuda's p.o.v)

I was eating my maxi combo deluxe salad on the couch when I felt two persons sitting next to me. I looked up to see that it was Neha with Y/n next to her. They both had a grin on their face. "Wut do u want" I asked my mouth still full.

"Say Matsuda, you never really told me what your type of girl was." Neha spoke up. I furrowed my brows. "Don't you already have Matt?" She rolled her eyes. "That's not this, baka. I just want tovknow your type of girl." she groaned.

"Okay, umm let me think. She should have brown hair and she should be shorter that me. That's all. Oh and she must laugh at my jokes. Nobody does. " I said mumbling the last part.

"That's all! You don't have anything else?!" Neha asked looking surprised. I thought for a while and then shook my head no. "Why do you want to know, anyways?" "Just wondering. Bye!" she quickly replied and dragged Y/n out of the room.

'Hmm. I wonder what's in their mind.' I shrugged it off and countinued eating.

(Your p.o.v)

I was dragged out of the room by Neha. "Okay, so now that we know what's Matsuda's type, we can search for her. I already have a lot of girls in the list. Gina, Tamara, Tania, Julie, Kathy, Rai-" "I cut her off. "Okay, no need to name all of them. Just bring them to us so we can choose the right one." she nodded and started to call thousands of girls.

(Time skip to end of calling all the girls)

"Done. I told them I would meet them in the park at 4 pm." Neha said as she closed her phone.

Off we went to the park to meet thousands of girls.

(Time skip to end of selection.)

"Okay, so it seems Rain is the good one." I said looking over the paper. Neha nodded. "Yeah. She is perfect for Matsuda. Now we need to make them meet."

"That's the most difficult part." I sighed.

(A/n: I'm gonna countinue this in the next chapter. Hope you liked this one.

Song is Kiss by Prince. R.I.P)