Fix A Heart

Disclaimer: I own nothing

Bonnie and Stefan have technically been together for 6 months- technically because in between those 6 months they've broken up a few times only to get back with each other the very next day.

They argue over stupid things like sometimes when Bonnie stays over Stefan's she leaves a mess in the bathroom that she claims she was going to clean up but Stefan tells her that she does this every time and that he's always the one who ends up cleaning her mess. Then Bonnie resorts to the famous line 'Well why don't you find a girlfriend who knows how to clean up her shit!' then bam they lose contact of each other for the rest of the day; avoid each other at school, don't make eye contact what so ever and of course the evil glare.

Caroline is used to this though. The first few times she helped Bonnie grieve with girls night along with Elena but now she just rolls her eyes because she knows that they will be together by the end of the day.

All Stefan or Bonnie have to do is at that they're sorry and they didn't mean anything they were in the heat of the moment yada yada yada.

Although, this time was different Stefan messed up- big time. They were having one of their usual arguments and that's when Stefan said something that he regretted the moment they slipped through his mouth.

"Well no wonder why your mom left and your father's never here because you're so fucking stupid!"

As soon as he said these words he put a hand over his mouth eyes wide open full of regret. "Oh shit baby I'm sorry you know I didn't mean it please forgive me I'm so sorry! I'm such a fucking idiot. Bonnie, Bonnie please forgive me!"

By this time the green eyed monster is on his knees with his hands glued together like he was saying a prayer. Bonnie however stood there frozen like a manikin.

Stefan wrapped his arms around her legs begging for forgiveness. The curly haired girl's face was covered with tears streaming down her face but she didn't make a sound. She got out of Stefan's grip and punched- not slapped but punched him in the face. It hurt like hell even for a vampire with 150+ years of age; Bonnie has been taking boxing and self-defense classes with Elena she thought that she'll rather be safe than sorry.

The regretful vampire still on his knees with his hand plastered on his cheek looked up at Bonnie as she was walking out of his room. He wasn't about to lose her he needed her in his life so he chases after her screaming her name yanking and pulling on her arm- gently, for her to turn around and face him.

"Let go of me Stefan." She said through clenched teeth, "I do NOT want to look at your pathetic face right now!"

And with that Stefan let her go head hung down low in shame. When Bonnie walked through the doors with it slamming behind her Stefan turned full ripper.

Punching holes in walls, breaking furniture, ripping cabinets off the walls he even went hunting and drained 5 people and threw them in the lake to cover up his tracks.

He even thought about ending his life right there taking off the ring and just let in the sun burn him he deserved it.

"No. I have to get Bonnie back at all costs."

ᐁᐅᐃᐊ

Bonnie rushed home making sure to call Caroline and Elena on the way with tears still spewing down her face. At first Caroline didn't really take her seriously I mean they did this at least twice every two months, but when she heard her crying through the phone she knew that this time was different. She quickly made her way to Bonnie's.