Beneath Your Beautiful

A/N: This is a long one :)

There was something pecking him on his cheek. He tried to shoo it away but it kept coming back. He opened his eyes and shifted his head right and saw Bonnie fully dressed ready to start the day.

"Wake up!" She kissed his cheek once more.

"Five more minutes." He groaned.

Stefan rolled back over and shut his eyes. Bonnie grunted, moved to the end of the bed and pulled the sheets off.

"What the hell!"

She made her way over to him,

"Get up you lazy bastard." She whispered in his ear

Just as she was walking away there was a pull on her arm that sent her flying backwards landing on Stefan's chest. His hands traveled her back and made their way down. He stared into her eyes giving her his seductive look (which was much like his regular face) and Bonnie didn't want to but she was giving in.

"Stefan we hav- have to-"

Stefan moved his hands in her jeans and tightened and loosened his grip on molded globes.

"How can you wear something like this and not let me tear it off of you?" He kissed her the licked his lips.

Bonnie was wearing black high waisted jeans that hugged her hips and legs. She was surprised that Stefan could fit his large hands in them. She paired the jeans with a sheer royal blue button down that had small black polka dots all over and unique beading on the collar. She tucked the shirt in her jeans and put on grey, black and white Nike's.

"You better not do any tearing off or I'll cut you."

"I love it when you take control."

"Shut up Stefan."

"There you go again."

He lifted his neck off the bed to capture Bonnie's lips. He rolled them over so now he was on top and found the buttons to her jeans. He rolled up her shirt and placed wet kisses down her stomach. While he was busy taking off her shoes Bonnie unbuttoned her shirt as fast as she could or Stefan would've ripped if clean off her. This wouldn't be the first time that that's happened. Bonnie threw the shirt to the side of the bed and pulled Stefan up after he discarded her jeans.

She flipped them back over and slid down his sweat pants and boxers with her feet not breaking the kiss.

"You like it when I'm in control huh?" Bonnie breathed

She moved her head down licking is neck and dragged her nails down his abs. She looked up at Stefan who was staring back at her and winked. She opened her mouth and welcomed his hard on. She bobbed her head up and down deep throating him.

"Shit, Bonnie."

After a while he pulled her up, flipped them over and rammed himself inside her using his vampire speed to make their flesh become one. Stefan came and Bonnie soon after letting each other's names spill out their mouths. Stefan rested his head beside her neck, still in her, as she racked her fingers through his hair, heart beating fast. After they shared a shower they got dressed and made their way to the kitchen.

"Could you guys keep it down next time I'm trying not to kill myself." Damon sipped his drink.

"Good morning Damon." Bonnie walked past him

Bonnie took a seat on the counter waiting for the coffee to heat up. Damon looked up from his newspaper and spotted the couple who couldn't stop staring at each other. Rolling his eyes he looked back down and finished the article he was reading. A dozen women in their mid-twenties were missing neither of them had any relation to each other besides the fact that some of them went missing the same day. This had Stefan written all over it he was always going "out" and that could only mean that he was going out to drain women and possibly rip their heads off in the process. Damon made sure that he would talk to Bonnie whenever they were alone because she could whip his brother into shape. He would do it himself but he didn't feel like revolving his life around his baby bro for the next century and a half.