Celestial

Everyone gathered back inside and sat on the couches people exchanged advice to the parents to be and they gave them their full attention. Bonnie jumped at first as she felt something run down her leg.

"My water broke!" She shouted.

"Congratulations Bonnie you are the winner. Your prize is the pacifier." Caroline handed her the prize.

"No I'm serious! My water broke!"

It took everyone some time to process her words but once they realized the situation they scrambled around gathering their things ready to make way to the hospital. To Bonnie's request Stefan carried her upstairs so that she could change into something a little dryer. Once Bonnie was changed Stefan carried her into their new car and drove them to the hospital. On the way there Bonnie started to get contractions Stefan just gave her his hand to squeeze whenever the pain got too unbearable. They pulled up to the hospital and Stefan carried her inside yelling that Bonnie was having a baby. They were assigned to a room and had Bonnie change into a hospital gown. The contractions were getting stronger and becoming more frequent and Bonnie opted for the epidural.

"Christ why does this hurt so bad?" She struggled.

Twelve hours had passed and she had one more centimeter to go before she could start pushing. She felt like she was dying and she just wanted to get the baby out of her. An hour and a half had pasted and Meredith said the words that Bonnie wanted to hear all day.

"Alright Bonnie you're ready to push."

Bonnie was wasted no time as she gripped Stefan's hand until he all the feeling went out of it.

"Alright Bonnie give me another strong push." Meredith instructed.

Bonnie did as instructed and gave a big push if Stefan wasn't a vampire his hand would have definitely been broken into many pieces. He wanted to ask her to do her breathing exercises but decided to keep his mouth shut not wanting his hand to actually be broken.

"I see the head Bonnie give me one big push."

"Ahhh!" Bonnie grunted as she pushed.

Stefan heard the sweet sound of his baby's cry as the nurse took the baby to the table to clean off. Stefan kissed Bonnie as a tear rolled down his face. He looked down at her and the smile that was plastered on his face faded.

"Bonnie?" Stefan questioned, "Help! Meredith she's not breathing!"

Meredith rushed over, "It's okay Stefan she's transiting back to a vampire."

"Jesus." Stefan breathed relieved.

The nurse handed Stefan his baby and he kissed the small forehead. He walked the baby out of the room to the waiting room where everyone was gathered. Everyone rose as they saw Stefan standing with the baby in his hand.

"It's a girl!"

The gang cheered and clapped and made their way over to get a better look at the baby girl. They all walked in the room where Bonnie was and saw that she was awake. Stefan carried their girl over to Bonnie and placed her in her arms. A tear ran down her face as she looked at her beautiful baby.

"You were right, we have a girl." Stefan smiled.

"Told you so." Bonnie teased.

"Stefan she the spitting image of you."

"Oh come on she looks like you too."

She had Bonnie's beautiful caramel skin tone and full lips. On the top of her head were a few strands of loose dirty blonde curls. Her eyebrows reminded Bonnie of Stefan's and since he had some pretty thick brows she knew that tweezers will soon be a part of her monthly routine. Her face structure and nose belonged to Stefan as well, she already had a strong jaw line but a round chin that she inherited from Bonnie. The baby girl opened her eyes to see the light of day and they gave each other a questionable look. She held a stunning pair of evening grey almond shaped eyes and they could both say that it was the best set of eyes that they have ever seen.