People Help The People

Blinking his eyes open he tried to move his arms and legs but they were chained to the chair that he was sitting on. He had a pain in the back of his head where his brother hit him with a steal bat the other night. The vampire tried to get loose by wobbling and shaking but there was no use, he was stuck on this chair in the chamber.

Damon heard the rattling from upstairs telling him that Stefan had woken up.

"Sweet dreams?" Damon entered

"Let me out Damon" Stefan warned

"Maybe I will but then again probably not"

Stefan rolled his eyes he hated that he was chained to the chair but he hated even more that he was stuck with Damon.

"Why would you turn to Klaus?"

That's the answer that Damon really cared for

"I think it was because he looks at me in a certain way that makes my heart skip a beat" he smiled

"Cut the bullshit"

Damon inched closer hiding something behind his back

"I went to Klaus because he was the only one who could compel me to turn it off" Stefan started to feel weak

"Why would you want someone to compel it off"

"Cause I couldn't do it myself trust me I tried but that witch kept popping up in my head. How did you even know where I was?"

"That witch's g-ma"

Stefan began to break out in a sweat he hadn't fed in what seemed like days. He figured if he told his brother all he wanted to know he'd let him free.

"Bonnie wouldn't want this she'll think you're weak and pathetic for giving up so quickly"

"Does it look like I give a shit about what she would think of me? Bonnie is dead and she's not returning! Now let. Me. Go."

Stefan let out a scream as a stake was inserted in his leg then ripped out then repeated to his other leg. Damon was bleeding him out getting all the blood that he had consumed out if his system.

Stefan became hungrier and his whole body started to tremble.

"So you went to the guy that killed Bonnie for help?"

"Do you see any other originals roaming around these streets? I didn't have much if a choice, genius. Plus he's more than that at least he was."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Back in the twenties we knew each other I was with his sister and he was like a brother to me. A better brother than you've been." Stefan stared in his brothers ocean blues

Damon wouldn't admit it but that stung a little he called the guy that took away a piece if him a brother. Even though it might have been true that Klaus was a better brother than him, he had his reasons for leaving.

Stefan was high on his ripper stage and the last thing that Damon wanted to do was get himself exposed and killed because of his brother carelessness.

Damon put another stake below his collar bone ripped it out then gammed it in again. When Stefan looked down at his arms they were veiny and shriveled. The sound of the door slamming pulled him out of his hallucination.

"Great"

On his way up the stairs he called Elena who called Caroline he needed to warn them about Stefan. If he would show some mercy on his brother and let him out, there was no doubt that he would go out feeding on other women. He was more concerned about Elena by the way they acted around each other he knew his brother would love to bite her- little did he know he already got a taste.