Good Old Days

Everything felt right in the world. Their baby was on the way, the pregnancy was going better than either of the expected and most of all, their baby was on the way and they would be a family soon. There were in a state of euphoria and it was all thanks to the little blessing inside Bonnie.

Stefan's cooling hand was on Bonnie's exposed stomach and she never felt more relaxed. He was currently invested in the game that was on but even with the noise of the whistles and the fans screaming all throughout the game she was still calm. She looked over at Stefan and smiled at his sculpted face as one hand was on his chin and the other on her stomach for good luck. She noticed the intensity in his eyes as the running back was making his way toward the touchdown. He lifted himself from the couch as the running back passed the ten yard line and threw his hands in the air as the announcer screamed "touchdown Redskins" through the microphone. They high fived and returned their attention back to the game. At halftime they got up and walked to the kitchen looking for a midday snack.

"What do you feel like today babe?"

"I don't know anything would be nice."

"What about some of this?" Stefan walked over and kissed her.

"Maybe something a little more filling." She flirted.

After flashing a seductive smile he leaned in and kissed her again but this time deeply. Their tongues fought for dominance and Stefan tangled his hand in her hair pulling her closer. Bonnie couldn't remember the last time that they kissed like this, at first she was a little taken a back on how X rated it was but her lips melted with his and their tongues danced in perfect harmony. The sound of the whistle blowing snapped the couple from their passionate lock and Bonnie pulled away out of breath. Stefan licked his lips tasting the flavor of her strawberry chapstick and quickly kissed her on the lips before heading to the living room. Bonnie sat there for a while catching her breath already missing Stefan's lips on hers. She walked back to the living room and joined Stefan back on the couch, he wrapped and arm around her pulling her closer as his palm grazed her right breast. Bonnie hated when Stefan would tease her like he was especially when she was pregnant and her hormones were out of control and he knew that, he just liked to see her swat. When the game was over they walked upstairs to the baby's room. They would look over the room every once in a while to see if any paint chipped when they moved the furniture in or just to imagine their little blessing running around inside it. They turned in for the night after another ride around town.

The baby was going to drop any second she could feel it. She tried to focus back to what Caroline was saying but was finding it hard to concentrate.

"So how does that sound?" The blonde asked.

"Great let's do it."

They were in the middle of planning her baby shower she didn't know why people have baby showers so late in the pregnancy but assumed that it was because just in case something goes wrong.

She really didn't care how the party would turn out but would enjoy having her friends and some family over her house. Unlike the usual baby showers the boys were allowed to attend. Stefan didn't want to leave his wife's side now that she's closer to her due date.

Caroline and Elena had everything planned out for the day Bonnie swore that they've been planning this since they first heard the news.

Guests started to pour in the house as the time of the shower was closer. Each person was handed a glass with two ice cubes. Bonnie and Stefan greeted their family and they all gathered to the living room.

"These are the good old days

These are the good old days

And I think I'd like to stay