Russian Roulette

A/N: Make sure to wish Paul a happy birthday! ( @paulwesley)

Disclaimer: yeah yeah yeah

I'm running, I'm running and I don't know why. I'm in the woods dodging trees and branches and it's night time which makes everything more difficult. You'd think I stop and try to figure out where I am but I don't I just keep going. Then I hear it; a scram in the distance. I run faster until my legs give out but I get right back up and run some more. I don't know who's voice is behind the scream but for some reason I know that I have to save them.

"…And you can see my heart beating

You can see it through my chest"

"Bonnie!"

My name is called then I know whos voice is behind it which causes me to run faster than I ever thought that I could

"Elena!"

I came to a stop when I saw her, she's wasn't alone. There's a man with her he as dirty blond hair, ivory skin and cherry red lips. I tried to move closer to help her but it was as if there was an invisible wall between me and her and all I could do is just watch.

"Said I'm terrified, but I'm not leaving

I know that I must pass this test"

I heard a crackling noise which sounded like a branch breaking letting me know that I wasn't alone. I looked around and that's when I noticed two other females who which I've never seen before surrounded by a ring of fire like Elena. I was so focused on Elena that I didn't notice that big of a detail. Then it was something off there was another woman there only she wasn't surrounded by fire she didn't even look scared. She was standing in front of a large rock that held a ball of fire.

She began to chant something like a spell and the fire surrounding one of the women descended. The woman tried to escape but the mystery man grabbed her threw her down and yanked her heart right out of her chest like he's done it many times before. The same thing happened to the other girl this time she went for the woman Bonnie came to the conclusion that she was a witch and bit her in the neck trying to kill her. Yet again ivory skinned man grabbed her threw her on the floor and staked her in the heart.

"…And then I get a scary thought

That he's here means he's never lost"

By now Elena was on the ground balling her eyes out because of the horror that she just witnessed and because she knew that she was next.

"Elena run!" I tried to scream as the fire surrounding her went out but it seemed like she couldn't hear me.

I tried everything in my power to help her but everything I did didn't work it was as if I was invisible.

The man walked slowly up to Elena reached his arm out for her to take but she just walked past him and up to the witch. Bonnie knew that she was terrified for her fate but Elena didn't show it. He whispered something to her and knowing Elena she said something snarky like 'go to hell' but Bonnie couldn't make out the dialogue.

The man pushed Elena's long locks away from her neck and began to drain her dry.

"Elena!" I screamed as she hit the floor

"I'm going to kill you vampire!" I threatened even though I knew that I couldn't be heard

"Soon to be hybrid."

"…And you can see my heart beating

Oh, you can see it through my chest"

I turned around frightened. Before me was this woman with fair skin and long blond wavy locks. She didn't look familiar to me but I could tell that she knew who I was.