All Night Long

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

"Damon?"

"Stefan long time no see" Damon said with his famous smirk

Salvatore Boardinghouse

Time stood still.

Stefan thought that he would be able to live a Damon-free life with the girl of his dreams but in the back of his mind he knew this day was coming.

Before him stood his older brother that goes by the name of Damon.

He still looks the same. Obviously.

His hair is as dark as ever ocean blue eyes shining bright a little too bright so he must have recently fed. Attire all the same- all black. Black shirt black jeans black shoes.

Black, black, black

He has to be here for a purpose- doesn't he? Well he did make it his goal in his "life" to bring misery on his younger brother but why show up now?

The last time Stefan saw his brother was about a decade ago. Why in the world would he show up now? What can he possibly want? Then Stefan got to thinking.

Bonnie.

Damon's POV

Little does my brother know it but I've been checking up on him for the past week. I wanted to see if he was still kicking. It's not like I woke up one morning and said, hmm let's go pick on Stefan okay well maybe I did but I see that he's happy why not bring a little rain?

Ahh Stefan. Caramel highlighted hair, ivory skin, leafy green eyes and did I see him smiling when he walked through the door? Of course that all changed when he saw me, but I think I know the reason behind that smile.

Bonnie.

Ahh Ms. Bennett. Beautiful woman I must say. Curves in all the right places long chocolate curly locks and those eyes put Stefan's to shame.

I must admit that watching the two they looked good together.

Happy.

I on the other hand am happy but lonely not that I care or anything. I can't be tied down to one woman I get bored. Sure I'll entertain her for a few weeks but then it's on to the next.

But I think I spotted someone that can make me a changed man.

Miami

The plane ride wasn't that long well okay it was long but sleeping most of the way made the trip shorter.

When the girls landed in Miami the first thing they did was of course shopping. Stefan had been so generous and gave the girls some pocket money.

"Okay we should check in before we spend all the money. I don't know about you guys but I want to eat!" Elena said checking out

"Yeah let's go to the hotel and then off to the beach to see where the party's gonna be at"

The girls all left the shop with bags in both hands and made their way toward the Four Seasons Hotel.

The view was unbelievably beautiful. Looking out the window you could see the hotel's private pool. The water was remarkably clear surrounded by palm trees. There were a few people in the pool but that wasn't a surprise they were all probably at the local beach which they could spot being on the top floor. They had a Birdseye view of everything going on.

"Wow!" Caroline said gazing out the window

"I know it's amazing right?"

"Bon, remind me to make your boyfriend two dozen batches of my famous brownies when we go home would ya?"