Feel Again

She stood on her tippy toes and kissed her love. Stefan pulled out of the kiss to look her in the eyes one more time before he got down on one knee.

Bonnie looked down at him confused. Her heart started to race as he looked up at her. He opened his mouth to speak and she gasped.

"So what do you want for dinner?"  Stefan tied his shoe.

"Oh um-"

"What's wrong?" Stefan noticed the disappointed look on her face then smiled.

"What's so funny?"

"Bonnie Bennett, I love everything about you; your laugh, your smile, your attitude, your sexy body. The way you think, the way you act, how strong and kind you are. I can't imagine being with anyone else and I hope you fell the same way."

Stefan began to fiddle with something in his pocket. A wide smile appeared on her face and she covered it with both hands.

"Bonnie Casey Bennett, will you marry me?"

Stefan opened a ruby box that held a vintage halo 1.25 carat ring. It had pave-set diamonds on three sides of the shank and around the center diamond. The ring sparkled against the moonlight and Bonnie removed her hands from her mouth.

"Yes!" She responded instantly.

Stefan put the ring on her finger and twirled her around.

"She said yes! она сказала да!"

Out of nowhere fireworks began to  explode from behind the cathedral. People gathered around the couple and cheered as they kissed. Bonnie took the time to look at her ring it was beautiful. It wasn't too flashy or too bulky which Bonnie liked. It was perfect and it matched who she is. She did her happy dance and threw herself in Stefan's arms kissing his neck repeatedly. They shared one more kiss and walked to the hotel hand in hand both wearing smiles.

Bursting through the door their lips were pressed together and their hands were finding their way up each other's shirt. It all started with a simple kiss turned rated R in the elevator. Clothes were spilled on the floor as they stumbled their way towards the bedroom. Bonnie's back hit the mattress hard and Stefan unhooked the clasp of her bra. Stefan sat up to take it off her and Bonnie helped him with his boxers. He pushed her back on the bed and captured her lips as he slid into her. Bonnie wrapped a leg around his waist and moved her hips to match Stefan's. He sat up to look into his fiancée's eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Stefan bit into his wrist for Bonnie as he bit into her neck both getting a taste of their magnifying blood. Their liquids became one for the finial time and they kissed swapping blood capturing each others moans in their mouths.

Waking up Bonnie kissed his shoulders and hugged his neck. Stefan turned over with a smile kissing her soft lips.

"Uh, Stef?"

"Yes fiancée?"

Bonnie smiled widely she loved being called his fiancée. She couldn't believe that she was marrying the person of her dreams. Even though being a vampire wasn't a specific in her dream man everything else was perfect.

"I now that this is of old-fashioned but my dad-"

"I already asked him Bon. Did you forget that I was raised in the olden times?" He smiled.

"And he agreed?" She sat up surprised.

"Yes, trust me I was as shocked as you when I got his blessing."