Dance For You

With his hands and arms strapped down to a chair he shouldn't be excited for what's about to come but he was. He started tapping his foot on the wooden floors to keep from exploding. 

"I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you

Wanna show you how much I will forever be true"

There was a down side to all of this though. He wouldn't be able to touch his wife in any way possible. Although when the urge becomes stronger he would definitely use his strength to break through the chains but for now he was waiting anxiously for what was about to come earnestly staring at the piece of steel in front of him.

"Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good

Wanna show you how much, how much you understood

Wanna show you how much I value what you say

Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe"

He heard the sounds of heels clacking on the floor and his member instantly shot up. He didn't have to look at her to know that she was looking sexy. The steps were slow and sinister as the sound got closer and closer.

"Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart,

Wanna show you how much I hate being apart

Show you, show you, show you, till you through with me,

I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be"

Bonnie made her way over to her husband tied up in the chair by her doing and through his refusal. She extended an arm out grazing her fingers on down the nape of his neck outlining a wavy design. With her hands slowly gliding off his neck walked in front of him and separated her legs. Stefan wore a big grin on his face, happy that this was now his wife.

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind

And I can't help but to think about it day and night,

I wanna make that body rock

Sit back and watch!"

Bonnie was dressed in a pink with black stripes lingerie set corset and thong. Her hair was curled and she stood five feet six - four inches taller than she normally is. She twirled around giving Stefan a view of the full outfit and he let out a grunt.

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

Boy I like it when you watch me

Tonight it's going down"

She walked over to the pole that she set up a few inches from Stefan and grabbed on to it; walking slowly around it. She bent down so that the pole was in the middle of her and spread her knees a part swaying her head to the music.

She got a running start and twirled herself around the pole. She kicked her legs up so that she was sliding upside down with her arms a part like she was flying. Before she reached the floor she dropped her arms down coming into a handstand.

"I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe,

Swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on my babe

Baby let me put my body on your body

Promise not to tell nobody

'Cause it's 'bout to go down!"