It Won't Stop

She wasn't in to mood to do anything really. She felt bloated all the time her feet were hurting and she had to pee every thirty seconds. Right now she was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling fan as it provided a cooling breeze. Stefan was out somewhere with Damon (she couldn't remember where) so she had the house all to herself. Struggling off the bed to use the bathroom she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She leaned in closely to get a better view of her face and she arched an eyebrow in the air. She wondered how Stefan could put up with her it looked as if she just won a pie eating contest and she still had leftovers in her cheeks. Maybe she was exhausted so she looked worse than she actually was. Backing away from the mirror she turned to the side to get a view of her growing belly and smiled. She placed a hand underneath her stomach where she felt the baby was and rubbed it smoothly back and forth.  She used the bathroom once more then started her journey down the stairs; she reached the bottom and walked to the kitchen.

Stefan had already prepared her a snack and all she had to do was place it in the microwave. After pressing the start button she walked over to the threshold of the kitchen wall to keep away from radiation and waited for her food to warm up. Once the annoying beeper went off she popped open the microwave and poured the pasta and chicken on a plate. She stabbed the pasta and chicken with her fork and swallowed down the creamy goodness. She went for her second bite and heard the door unlock and close. Hands were placed on her shoulders giving her a quick massage then lips were placed on her cheek. She turned her head to the left and smiled when she faced Stefan. He gave her a kiss on the lips then her belly and pulled up a chair next to her.

"How was your morning?" He pushed a lock of hair behind her ear so he could see her eyes.

"We just relaxed, it was a calming morning." She smiled.

"Sorry I had to leave; Damon got himself into a little trouble."

"Don't be getting yourself killed, I need you, we need you."

"I won't I promise."

They stared into each other's eyes and Stefan linked their hands together. He saw the worried look on her face and he inwardly promised himself that he would never leave her side again. The last thing that he wanted was for her to worry about his well-being he didn’t want to cause any stress on her and the baby. Stefan leaned in and kissed away the worry and she continued with her meal. Once he cleaned off her plate he carried her upstairs to their room.

"You spoil me too much."

"I'm your husband; I'll do anything to make your life easier."

"You're going to spoil the baby too; she's going to be such a daddy's girl." Bonnie rubbed her stomach.

"What makes you think that we're having a girl?"

"Mother's instincts." She replied with a shrug of the shoulder.

Stefan chuckled and placed his hand on top of Bonnie's listening to his child's heartbeat. He smiled as he heard it beating strong and they lied down on the bed. Stefan rubbed a hand up and down her thigh both falling into a slumber.

Bonnie was complaining about being bored in the house all day so Stefan suggested a ride around the town.

"We could take the convertible..."

Bonnie pretended to think about his offer but she gladly accepted.  She put on her blue and green sundress paired with her black gladiator sandals and made her way to the car with Stefan beside her. He popped open the lid to his hardtop convertible and set the engine to life.

"I love when you pulling up in your jeep

Bumping all your beats

Js on With your shades on