Take Back The Night

She was standing in front of the mirror curling her hair thinking about how time flies. Butterflies were flying freely in her stomach and she had to stop curling her hair to compose herself. With both hands on the bathroom counter she took a deep breath through her nose and let it out through her mouth. Hands wrapped around her middle and she melted in his arms. She positioned her neck when he placed his head on her shoulder. They looked into each other's eyes in the mirror for a while until she turned around. With their foreheads resting on one another she kissed him. When their lips touched the butterflies were gone she felt like she was where she needed to be so why be worried?  She hugged him tightly and he reciprocated. She loved being in one of his bone crushing hugs; she felt protected. They stayed like that for a while until she pulled away because she needed to finish her hair.

"Careful I could burn you."

Stefan still kept his hold behind her ignoring her warning. Once her hair was curled to perfection they got dressed. Bonnie wore a knee length black and white with hints of blue halter top dress. She paired the dress with blue studs and black platforms. With a quick look in the mirror she walked over to Stefan assisting him with his tie.

"You know I won't be able to help you with this in a few days." She finished up.

"I know how to tie a tie babe; I just like it when you do it."

He stared at her and pulled her closer capturing her lips. His hand traveled down her back gripping one of his favorite parts of her. He moaned in her mouth as she racked her fingers on his abs and she smiled. Bonnie was the first to pull away they were going to be even more late than they already were. Stefan wrapped a hand around his girl and they made their way to the car.

When they arrived most of the wedding party was there. She spotted Caroline and Elena and made her way over.

"Who’s late to their own wedding rehearsal?"

"Nice to see you too Caroline oh I'm good thank you. I look nice? Aw that's so sweet you to babe."

Caroline smiled a sarcastic smile which made Bonnie laugh as she hugged Elena. They made their way over to the table that sat Bonnie's mom and dad, the Salvatore's and their cousin Zach. Bonnie took a seat between Stefan and her father and starting digging in to the plate that Stefan made her. After they finished eating their meal Demetrius; the wedding planner arrived. Demetrius ran through the wedding telling them what to do first then had them act it out.

Elena and Damon walked out first followed by Caroline and Zach.

They decided on a small wedding party but have a big reception dinner. Bonnie decided on Caroline and Elena both being her maids of honor, she simply couldn't choose one over the other.

Before she knew what was happening Bonnie was walking down the aisle with her father. She looked at her husband-to-be and smiled. Rudy handed Bonnie over to Stefan and Demetrius played the pastor.

Bonnie laughed as Demetrius was saying random words and making different sounds with his mouth. The one thing that she understood besides "Dearly loved we are gathered here today..." was, "You may now kiss the bride." They shared an appropriate kiss for the occasion and walked hand in hand down the aisle. People cheered and clapped as Stefan picked up Bonnie bridal style and kissed her once more. After the goodbyes were exchanged they all headed home.

They decided to not stay in their private home until they were married and when all the furniture arrived which should be after the honeymoon.

After their showers, they spent their last night together as Bonnie Bennett and Stefan Salvatore. Bonnie had decided to change her last name to Salvatore because she knew that she would always be a Bennett no matter what her last name says. Stefan was surprised by her decision but was glad that she would be a Salvatore. They snuggled close and within seconds they both were sleep.