All This Time

Bonnie woke up wrapped in Stefan's arms. Whenever she woke up in his arms she felt protected and secure. All the worries in the world faded and she felt peaceful; he was her safe house. She looked over her shoulder and saw that his eyes were still closed as his quiet snores filled the room. Bonnie had to use the bathroom but she felt too comfortable in his arms and she didn't want to wake him. As the urge became stronger, she tried to wiggle herself free but Stefan's hold was too strong. All the wiggling around woke Stefan up from his slumber. He smiled and tightened his grip around his love. He kissed her hair and pulled her in closer to his chest.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

Stefan flipped them over and he kissed Bonnie's lips. Moans began to fill the air as Stefan moved his hands down alongside her back tightening the hold around the end of her glutes. He twisted his head to the side to capture more of her lenient lips making the kiss messier. 

"I don't mean to ruin the mood but," Bonnie spoke between kisses.

"So don't."

"Stefan if we don't stop we're both going to be covered with my pee."

"Mood ruined."

Stefan let go of his love and she scurried to the bathroom. He chuckled at the site as he laid his head back on the pillows. He let his mind wonder and eventually his thoughts brought him years later down the road. He imagined Bonnie and him living in their home with a mini Bonnie running around. Stefan had always wanted kids before he turned. His plan was to marry a village girl become a doctor and have lots of children. He wanted to have five children he always wanted to be a father; someone that his children could look up to. With Bonnie he felt like he could have a chance at fatherhood, maybe she would consider adopting. He however, wouldn’t tell her about these things because he wanted her to have her own opinion and didn’t want her to do anything solely because of him. He wanted her to want to have a family and to want a mini her or Stefan of course it would mean the world to him if she did but he had her and that would be all he needed.

Moments later Bonnie returned snapping him out of his thoughts and started jumping up and down in the bed. She grabbed one of the many soft pillows filling the bed and started hitting the vampire with it. Stefan looked at her with an eyebrow arched in the air.

"So what's the plan for today?" She continued to jump and hit him playfully with the pillow.

"Well first I'm going to kick your ass in this pillow fight and then we'll go exploring."

Stefan grabbed a pillow and took a few swings at Bonnie hitting her legs. Bonnie went to hit his face but he blocked it with his hand. He sat up and pulled Bonnie down on the bed.

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed."

"You’re such a lame-mo."

Stefan slapped her butt and rolled out of bed. Bonnie followed him to the bathroom and started to brush her teeth. Bonnie faced Stefan smiling wide scrubbing her teeth with the paste. Stefan turned to her and made a funny face which made Bonnie spit out her toothpaste only to land on her love’s face. Bonnie laughed to the ceiling as Stefan was wiping the toothpaste away with a smile.

"I'm sorry babe."

Bonnie spit the rest of the paste in the sink and rinsed her mouth. They got dressed and took a seat on the bench in front of the piano. The sound of the instrument filled the suite as Stefan played a soothing melody. Bonnie looked at his hands moving swiftly across the keys then back up at him. 

"When did you learn how to play the piano?"

"A long time ago, my mother taught me when I was little. I haven’t played in a while so it’s nice you know? It brings me back to my childhood and it feels like every time I play she’s here with me.” He smiled.