Mirrors

Bonnie had never imagined in her life that she would be with someone like Stefan. Every time she's with him she feels light as a feather. He takes all of her worries away and he's her safe house. She doesn't have to care what she does or says because Stefan makes her feel free and alive and she never experienced anything like it.

Bonnie means everything to Stefan. It scares him because he knows that he'll do anything to be with her and to make sure that no one else is. He'll do anything to keep her from harm and to be free from pain. Bonnie is his mate and he never wants that to change not for anything in the world. When he's not with her he feels like a piece of his un-beating heart is missing and it pains him. He wants to keep her safe because if she isn't and something happens to her he's not sure what he'll do.

Their vacation had been going well. Stefan had surprised Bonnie with many things and made her try new things. They've been on the trip for a few days now and never had a boring moment even with no TV and cell service.

Some days they would have a lazy day and spend it in bed. Some time they would spend most of the day at the beach walking along the shore holding hands.

Today they decided to have an adventure.

Bonnie could feel the warm blue liquid through her fingers and on her face. It was Stefan's idea- of course but she had to admit she was having a fun time swimming in the ocean with the fishes. Bonnie reached out to touch the greenest fish that she's ever seen. It felt slippery against her fingers and squirted away.

She looked to her left to see Stefan he was currently being attacked by a school of fish. Bonnie had to laugh it was pretty funny actually. I guess those fish found him attractive I mean who wouldn't? He didn't seem to mind though.

Karma is defiantly a B because soon after Bonnie found herself surrounded by fish. She began to swing her arms and legs so she could go to the surface. Okay I take it back that was not funny.

When Bonnie's head hit the surface for a few seconds she was pulled back under. She began to panic there weren't supposed to be sharks in this water but then relaxed when she noticed that it was Stefan that pulled her back in.

Bonnie hit his chest with closed hands he almost gave her a heart attack! She could see Stefan's laughing eyes through the scuba goggles.

Bonnie took a large gulp of breath

"That's wasn't funny!"

Stefan didn't need to take a breath of air

"That's only because you didn't see your face"

It was hard to hear him but Bonnie could read lips. She rolled her eyes and tried to swim back up but Stefan didn't let her go.

She looked down at his hands on her hips then looked back up at him with her annoyed face. Stefan chuckled and leaned over to kiss her. Bonnie never kissed someone underwater but it wasn't that bad a little weird but not bad.

During the kiss Stefan kicked his legs softly against the water to bring them to the surface. When they reached air Stefan deepens the kiss. Bonnie was so close to being out of air so she pulled back- lord knows it was hard.

"Did you have fun my love?"

"I did you were right"

"Come again" Stefan said putting his hand to his ears

"You were right!" Bonnie screamed in his ears causing his eardrums to pound

"Ouch"

Bonnie stuck out her tongue and began swimming back to the boat with Stefan not far behind.