Roar

The sun was shining and the birds were chirping and there was a slight breeze flowing through the sky it was the perfect day to have a party. Bonnie called up her family and her friends, who called there friends, who called their friends letting them know about the celebration. Stefan wasn't too excited about having hundreds of people running around the house but it was what Bonnie wanted so he kept his mouth shut.

Caroline and Elena came over a few hours early to help set up they wanted everything to be perfect for Bonnie’s nineteenth birthday bash. They blew balloons, set up tables and threw streamers everywhere in the backyard.

Stefan had ordered Bonnie's cake but he would keep it in safe hiding until it was time for her to blow out the candles. Of course Bonnie complained about not seeing her cake but Stefan wouldn't budge. The cake was the most important part it would be her last birthday cake for quite a long time.

The party was about to start so Bonnie headed to the room and got dressed. She wore a fire truck red halter top, maxi dress that had a slit in the center of the chest, revealing an appropriate amount of cleavage. She threw her hair up in a high, messy bun and paired it with black flats and hoop earrings and gold bangles.

"Dayum babe if you wear that I won't have control over myself."

"You like?" She twirled around.

Stefan had his hands around her in seconds. He tightened his grip around her rear and kissed her deeply. Bonnie melted in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. The next thing she knew was that her back was on the bed. Stefan slid a hand under the dress but the door bell sounded. With grunts escaping both of their mouths Stefan went to answer the door while Bonnie fixed her hair.

Minutes later the backyard was filled with people partying and having a great time all enjoying this glorious day. Bonnie made her rounds around the yard and made some new friends in the process. She was so glad to see everyone enjoying themselves. 

"You held me down, but I got up

Already brushing off the dust

You hear my voice, you hear that sound"

She spotted Caroline and Elena standing off to the side so she walked up to them. She was greeted with "happy birthday's" and hugs.

"You look gorg! How does it feel to be nineteen?"

"I feel great can't wait to feel like this forever."

"That's right so what did Stefan say?" Elena questioned.

"At first he was a little reluctant but I told him that I talked you guys and my parents then he was on board."

The girls nodded then made their way to the snacks. With finger sandwiches in hand they made it to the dance floor.

"Like thunder gonna shake the ground

You held me down, but I got up

Get ready cause I’ve had enough

I see it all, I see it now”

The girls like always danced like they were the only ones in the room. They laughed (loudly) and moved their bodies to the beat.

Bonnie was enjoying her last day as a human and when she thought about it, it felt weird. One minute you're a human drinking fruit punch then the next you're a vampire drinking blood.

Speaking of vampires Bonnie skimmed the crowd to find Stefan dancing with no one other than aunt Michelle. Bonnie laughed and pointed in his direction causing her friends to roar in laughter as well.