#Chapter3

The first school bell rang, indicating that the morning lesson has started. Haerin took her seat and opened her History textbook. Since she didn't really like that subject much, so she just listened to the teacher mumbling and doodled in her notebook.

Few periods of lesson passed, the school bell ringing once again and it's time for lunch break. She returned the smile when her classmates smiling at her before leaving the classroom.

And she was about to leave the room when her close friend suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

"Haerin-ah!" She exclaimed as she jumped beside her. Haerin startled, but shrugged off with huge smile displayed on her face. "Yangmi! How are you today?" She asked as they both went walking by the hallway.

"Feeling much better. I'm sorry for not keeping you accompany this morning. I was late because I have to check my temperature and take my medicines." She complained, sighing all the way.

Haerin merely laugh as her friend couldn't stop with her complaints. "It's okay, Yangmi. I'm glad that you're recovered."

The atmosphere around the school couldn't get any more rousing as they minding with their own business. So both Haerin and Yangmi strolling around the school, heading to their favourite place to hangout in the school every break. The gazebos. And they both started to talk and chat, as usual.

Out of the blue, Haerin spotted a familiar figure again from afar walking directly towards where both of them were. In which Yangmi confused when she rolled her eyes up and sigh.

"Why? What is it?" She instantly asked.

"Him." Haerin pointed at someone. Yangmi looked over her shoulder within the direction where she pointing at.

"Hello everyone." He raised his hand as he stepped into the gazebo, where Haerin and Yangmi were. "What are you doing here?" Haerin asked in annoyance. Jungkook leaned over the pole, had his hands shoved into his pockets. "I don't know. Just checking this place out." He shrugged, smiling mischievously. Then he laid his eyes at Yangmi. "Hello Haerin's friend. What's your name?"

Yangmi and Haerin exchanged looks together, feeling quite off with his attempts of being nice. Then they shifted their focus back at him again. "Han Yangmi." She shortly introduced, no friendly tone or whatsoever. "Well, nice to meet you, Yangmi. I'm Jeon Jungkook, in case you didn't know yet." He smiled. Yangmi looked away, trying so hard not to display the disgust in her expression. Jungkook focused back on Haerin and was about to have a talk with her when Taehyung and Jimin appeared from behind, which interrupted his attempt to converse with Haerin.

Taehyung glanced at Yangmi for a moment before focusing back on Jungkook.

"We've been looking everywhere for you, Kookie." Taehyung mentioned his nickname in half whispers as he spoke. Jimin was standing there quietly, and he was staring at Haerin while Taehyung was having a talk with Jungkook. His eyes were on Haerin the whole time, and only to look away when she almost caught him for staring at her.

"Excuse us for a while." Jungkook excused himself as he dragged the rest of his boys away from the girls. "The heck are you doing? I almost had her and you ruined it!" Jungkook scowled at both of them as he raised his voice in frustration.

Taehyung sheepishly grinned, displaying his boxy smile. "Sorry. Don't worry there's plenty time for that. Right now we have a bigger problem than this. And you have to come with us."

In Haerin and Yangmi's point of view, they watched the boys having a bizarre conversation, and it looked more like scolding than just a normal conversation. The girls watched them from afar, wondering what were they talking about.