#Chapter13

A loud chime of the school bell echoed throughout the school compound, and school was over. Haerin let out a relief sigh upon hearing the irrating sound of the school bell. So she packed her stationery thingy into her bag and left the classroom.

The moment she walked out of the classroom, she flinched when she heard some loud screaming from her far right. It was the screaming of the girls.
"It must be that playboy again." She assumed, shrugged it off and walking her way out of the hallway.

Her eyes actively panned across the school gate, searching for any signs of the life she desperately needed to avoid. She was hoping that he won't be there where she can just go back home instead. But the moment she stepped out of the gate line, her hope was gone.

He was there, leaning against a decorative tree with a huge smile on his face when he noticed her. There's no way she can escape because he definitely going to catch her if she did. So she stomped her way to him.

"You know, I was expecting for you not to be here but yeah thank you for making my dream came untrue." She scoffed as her greet.

"Hi." Jungkook shortly answered, hands shoved into his pockets.

"So, where are you planning to take me to?" She asked to her indifference.

"I don't know. Any place that we could possibly go." He said.

"Hold up... So you're the one who asking me out, and also happens to be the one who have no idea where to go. Good, great. How wonderful." She replied sarcastically.

"Okay, so do you have any plans then?" He asked, as his sign of giving up.

"I do have. But I don't know whether you wanted to come or not. Hm... according to this characteristics of yours, I can guarantee that you won't." She sneered at his confusion, hoping that he would change his mind.

"You didn't even tell me the specific place you're gonna go, so how am I supposed to know if I wanted to come or not??"

To see Jungkook frowned by her utterance, Haerin amusingly laughed. "Exactly." She loosened her arms, gripping her school bag really tight.

"I'm going to the hospital."

And that took him by surprise.

"Hospital? Why the heck would you go to the hospital??"

She inhaled a huge amount of oxygen and she slowly exhaled, refraining herself from yelling at his absurdity.

"The heck, of why am I going to hospital is to pay a visit for my sick aunt."

Surprised by the unexpected answer, he was taken aback for questioning her like that. He gulped, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to–"

"So are you coming with me or not?" She cut him off.

"Yes." He answered without hesitation.

"Then let's go. We'll take a bus ride to the hospital." Haerin instructed, taking over the lead as they walking their to the nearest bus stop.

"Hey, why don't we just call a cab?" Jungkook suggested. She looked at him with her contemplating face. "That would be a great idea if you're the one who pays."

He shrugged. "I don't mind at all."

She squinted her eyes, studying his face to see if he's lying. Jungkook noticed her doubtful stare, and immediately putting up the innocent look on his face. "I'm serious!"

"Okay then. Since you said so." Haerin shrugged it off. He caught a taxi for them, and they're on their way to the hospital.

"I still can't believe you actually wanted to come along. I thought that you might cancelled everything when I said the word 'hospital'." She blurted out her disbelief, making him chuckled.