#Chapter35

"Congratulations, Mrs Jeon. You are pregnant."

"You must be kidding me." She blurted in disbelief. Gone that congratulating smile of the doctor's face by Haerin's denial. "Why would I be kidding? It's in the paper."

Haerin letting out a subtle laugh. "Am I really pregnant though? Because I felt such pain in my stomach, let alone the countless times of vomiting I had the past days. So I thought there's something wrong with my body."

The doctor looked at her with a deadpan expression. "That's part of the pregnancy symptoms, Mrs Jeon." And again, Haerin laughed subtlety to her embarrassment.

"So, for now you should start taking care of your body and baby. Avoid unhealthy foods, avoid caffeine and avoid any chemical products. Eat a healthy pregnancy diet, and make sure you have enough intakes nutritions." The doctor explained. Haerin nodded at every single advices the doctor said with a heavy heart because her diet is now restricted and she can no longer eat whatever she liked. "And here's your prenatal vitamins. Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids as well."

Haerin thanked the doctor and left the doctor's room. Jungkook immediately got up from his seat and walked up to her. He was very much anticipated to know the truth.

"So?"

She slowly displayed a subtle smile on her face. "I'm pregnant." She confessed. Suddenly he hopped around, feeling elated and thrilled upon hearing the good news. Haerin noticed a couple sitting not far from where they were looking at them, especially at Jungkook with a concern look on their faces.

"Don't worry about it. He was just being silly." Haerin apologised to the couple on behalf of Jungkook's crazy hopping in the clinic. "Let's go home." She dragged him out to their car, and so they went back home.

They reached home, but Haerin was a bit stressed by Jungkook with his nonstop blabbering about kids, and names, and other future family planning. She was already confused and stressed enough about the whole pregnancy thing and Jungkook's blabbering was not helping at all.

"I always wanted to name my future son as Jeongsan, so if it's a boy, we'll go for that name. But if it's a girl—"

"Jungkook, sweetheart." She cut him off, and the reason why he finally stopped talking was that Haerin raised her voice, unintentionally. "I'm tired, and I really need some sleep. So, would you mind...?"

He blinked multiple times, only to realise his wife's condition. "Sorry, babe. I thought you're as happy as I am..." he apologised to her, an air of melancholy began surrounding him.

She had her hand on his face, caressing the love out of his cheek. "I am happy. It's just that, you know, this whole pregnancy stuff... it's quite a lot to take in and I have to follow the doctor's advice starting today, so... yeah.."

Jungkook slowly nodded, began to understand her situation. "I'm sorry, hun. I'll try to keep it down from now on."

She smiled, giving him a soft kiss as her act of forgiving. "It's okay. Hey, you know what? How about we have some nice hot chocolate before that?"

Jungkook was about to agree when he remembered something. "Oh wait! I read somewhere that women cannot have cocoa intakes during their pregnancy. So yes, it's unsafe for the baby."