Epilogue

Couple of days after Haerin discharged from the hospital...

Haerin was busy cleaning up the dirty dried tissues and wet wipes on the bed while Jungkook standing in between the bassinets, watching over their babies sleeping peacefully after the chaotic moment when they pooped minutes ago.

Haerin threw the tissues and wet wipes away, then joining him in watching over the twins. "Oh my, I can smell their poop all over you." Haerin took a step back away from him, but he managed to catch her and held her in his embrace.

She giggled, and both of them stayed like that as they watching over the twins dearly. They were surprised when Jeongsan suddenly smiled in his sleep, then followed by Haneul.

"Oh? Did they just-"

"Yeah I think they are. Awww that little smile though..." Haerin squealed, leaning her head against his chest.

"I think they got your smile though."

Haerin looked up to his face with a frown on her forehead. "How do you know? They're still newborn babies. I can't even tell which one of them look like me and you."

He tucked her hair behind her ear, unbothered by her expression when he looked down to her. "I just know it. Because your smile is irresistible."

There's something about the way he's looking at her, which made her blushed badly. He's indeed her husband and she'd been used to him being cheesy and all that. Probably because of the fact that he's the father of her two children now, it changed her perspective on him. In a good way of course.

"Stop it..." She poked his chest. Jungkook raised an eyebrow to see her like that when all he said was a simple compliment.

"What with the sudden act of shyness, huh? Usually you would say something sarcastic in return whenever I said something like that." He questioned her, but deep down he liked the way she reacts.

"Nothing." She shrugged, and laid her head against his chest again. "You know, kids grow up so fast. Hm... I wish they would stay baby forever." She said out of her randomness.

"Yeah. But I kinda want them to grow up though. So I can teach them a lot of things. Teach them how to draw, how to sing, how to ride a bike, play with them..."

"Wow that's way fast forward." She laughed.

"It does." He laughed along. "And on top of that, I can't wait to teach my boy Jeongsan on how to take down a hard to get girl— ow!"

He winced in half whisper when Haerin pinched his... nipple. He sheepishly grinned as he can sense the death glare, which he didn't dare to look down.

"Don't worry. I will definitely gonna teach Haneul on how to avoid bad boys." He said, although it didn't convinced Haerin that much.

"Mislead my babies and you will get a bald head in return. I promise." She raised a finger right in front of his face. He caught her hand and kissed it softly. "Don't worry. I won't. And I was just kidding."

"Good."

It was quiet and peaceful in the room when a loud noise of someone's stomach growled and it made the twins moved a little.

"Jungkook what the heck??"

He sheepishly smiling. "Sorry. Can't help it."

Haerin shook her head, freed herself from his arms to leave a kiss on the babies' forehead. "Goodnight, angels." She whispered, then left the room.

Jungkook did the same thing, kissing the twins and whispered 'goodnight little Haekook' before he tiptoed towards the door.

"I think we should leave the door open. Just in case they cry later on."

"Yes good idea."

"Okay."

Both of them stood there, doing nothing.

"Now what?" Asked Jungkook.

"Well, after hearing your thunder-like growling stomach just now, it's time to eat."

Once again, Jungkook sheepishly grinning. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm hungry too." She winked, and both of them laughed at each other's idiocy. "To the kitchen we go. I really need me some chicken soup."

"After you." He made that gentleman gesture of letting her to walk first, but instead Haerin grabbed his hand. "Nope. Together."

And so, together they hangout in the kitchen, cooking their favourite food together, and then Netflix and chilling together.

Don't worry. All of the food that Haerin ate was post-pregnancy diet.

As the two of them living such happiest moments in their lives, well... what could possibly happen? :)

THE END.