#Chapter27

"Kim Taehyung?"

Yangmi nodded, kicking the small pebbles on the ground along the way. Haerin couldn't help it anymore when she burst into laughter.

"Hey... I know it sounds stupid but please stop laughing." Said Yangmi with her unamused look. Haerin took her sweet time with her hearty laugh as she was not just laughing at Yangmi, but she laughed at herself too.

"Oh no that's not exactly why I'm laughing, Yangmi." She replied in between her remaining laugh. "It's just that... funny how we both ended up in this situation. I mean, you and I had a pretty much normal life before until the boys showed up and disrupted the normalcy."

"Yeah. True that." Yangmi laughed along.

"I can't with the relation though. Me and Playboy Kook, and you with Playboy Kook's friend. None of this makes any sense but yet we're living in this life."

"Even the life itself doesn't makes any sense." Yangmi added, but suddenly she began to wonder about something. She looked at Haerin who was now being quiet but all smiling, probably thinking about Jungkook again.

"It's kinda weird that I actually realised now." She said, which brought Haerin back to reality and now fully focused on her.

"Realised to what?"

"I still have no idea how it started though. Like, what did missed? It's like when you read a book but you skipped the first chapter."

Haerin wasn't quite sure what Yangmi was talking about at first. Then she slapped really hard on her forehead that it startled Yangmi, began to realise what she actually meant.

"Oh right! I forgot." She let out an awkward laugh, clearing her throat as she was about to do the storytelling. "It was that day when you were absent from school because of the fever you had that time. Everything went perfectly normal although you weren't there. So I was on my way to my locker when I saw Jungkook and his little girlfriend occupying my locker. I was mad at both of them that time because... among all of the lockers there, why mine?" She paused for a moment, inhaled and continued.

"So I asked them to move aside and damn... that little brat of the girlfriend with her unpleasant trait be barking at me saying 'Can't you see we're busy here?'... and I went, 'Bish you're leaning against my locker where's yours?'... nah I'm just kidding I didn't say that out loud."

Yangmi laughed to see how mad Haerin seemed while telling the story. "And then?"

"And then Jungkook, he dragged that brat aside, giving me space to my locker. While I was taking my books out of it, that Jungkook boy be staring at me like a creep. And it freaking me out. I immediately took everything that I needed and closed the locker back. I was planning to leave just like that, but I looked at them in the face and said 'proceed'."

The last sentence had Yangmi cheered to her astonish. "Yas girl! Mic drop to that brat's face." She said, making a gesture of dropping a nonexistent microphone. "Oh wait, are they still in a relationship or what?"

Haerin looked up with an index finger below her chin as she was thinking of it. "Huh... good question though."

"Well, let's just assume that he's single now alright." Yangmi shrugged, couldn't care less about it. "One more killer question." She added, index finger pointing up. "If you recalled back the situation seeing Jungkook with the little brat, how would you feel about it now?"

There was an obvious uneasy expression showed on Haerin's face. "Okay. To be honest with you, I feel a little bit jealous." She revealed. Yangmi patted her shoulder as she chuckled. "I get it. If he ever asked you to be his girlfriend again, just say yes."