#Chapter14

"Where are we heading to?"

She kept asking the same question as they were on their way to the place where Jungkook told the taxi driver without even telling her.

"Just wait until we get there." And he replied with the same answer.

She groaned, as she began to feel annoyed. "Jungkook, please don't kidnap me. I have parents who will do whatever it takes to find me."

"I know. Although I really want to, but I'm not that psycho, okay." He grinned.

It didn't took them long to arrive at their destination. It's an old house, which located quite far from the town. The taxi pulled over, and while Jungkook settled with the payment, Haerin already stepped outside the vehicle.

The taxi finally drove away, leaving both of them stranded in front of the odd house. She was lead into a pit of suspicion when she nudged his shoulder, demanding for explanation.

"Mind to explain?"

"Just follow my lead, and everything will be explained."

He offered his hand. Haerin was a bit hesitant at first, but since she had no idea where she was at, so she accepted his hand. He brought her closer to the house where he stopped and went behind her in all of a sudden.

"Close your eyes."

He insisted when Haerin refused.

"Don't ever do anything stupid." She warned uncompromisingly. Even though her warning was supposed to make him feel intimidated, but all he can do in return was laughing.

"There's no stupidity required, only trust in me." He convinced, still with his remaining laugh.

"Are you sure??"

"As long as I'm here with you, you'll be fine. So don't worry. Don't you trust me, love?"

She pursed her lips, because of how obvious that she had no other choice but to listen to him anyway. And he finally earned it. "Alright. I trust you."

He smiled. "Now close your eyes, and follow my lead."

She closed her eyes shut, waiting for the next move. She can feel his arms securing her back, which gave such butterflies in her stomach as she felt protected and somehow safe in his arms.

"Jungkook??"

"Shh.. It's okay, I'm here. I got you." He said, being soft spoken to his reassurance. To hear such calmness in his gentle voice while her eyes closed, it reduced the tenses to her shoulders.

She frowned at every step she took, because the pathway were different at every turns and corners. She kept groping blindly at her surrounding until the point where she can't wait to open her eyes the moment Jungkook whispered to stop.

While waiting for the cue to open her eyes, she began to picture whatever her surroundings might look like in her head. She gulped, thinking that Jungkook might up to something dangerous because of the countless time she rejected him and refused to be his girlfriend.

"Perfect!..." his voice startled her out of the blue. "...And now, it's time for that pretty eyes of yours to be opened."

Believing that it's her cue, slowly she opened her eyes. The next thing she knew, she gawked in disbelief to the view in front of her which definitely was not like how she imagined in her head just now.

"Jungkook..."

The first word that could ever slipped through her lips was his name.

She looked around, captivated to see the beautiful and breathtaking scenery landscape, as it looks pretty much like some magical garden in any fairytale movies.