#Chapter33 (⚠️extra⚠️)

(A/N: here lies the missing part of the previous chapter. Read at your own risk. You may skip if you're...'holy'. And innocent. 🥴)

He closed the door, and locked it. Haerin jerked her head up and let out a puff by the unnecessary door locked.

"Why would you lock the door? You told me it's just the two of us here." She asked in her nonchalant tone.

"I don't want anyone to disturb us while we making love." He replied, at that point even his normal tone would sound very much seductive. He took a few steps forward, walking his way to Haerin who was still on his bed and still in a towel.

"But what if... someone tries to break into your house? So we be like, hello burglar can't you see we're busy here?..." Haerin putting up her attitude, when she's actually being so obvious to stop him from reaching her any further.

Jungkook didn't halted. He had enough with Haerin's attitude that he quickly caught her when she tried to get away from him. He pinned both her arms, leaning closer to Haerin who was now trapped under him.

"No one, is coming here." He said in his lowered voice. He moved his head to her ear, kissing every part of the right side of her head, then down to her neck. He didn't rushed because, yeah good things should start slow just to build up the sexual tension. He moved really slow, from her ear to her jawline then down to her neck.

Meanwhile Haerin, she was ready with the physical contact. But she was completely forgot that her erogenous zone was her neck. And that's exactly what Jungkook was doing. Trespassing her erogenous zone.

"Jung...kook..." she gasped, blinking to the sensation she felt by the heat she felt on her neck.

"Yes babe?" He asked, practically mumbled against the skin of her neck. The sensation was too much that Haerin squirmed. "That's...enough..." she begged, urging him to stop but at the same time wanting him to keep on 'devouring' her neck.

He smirked by the involuntary reaction from her body as he kissed her neck, so he stopped only to let Haerin breathe.

"Gasping already? We barely even start, Mrs Jeon." He sneered, standing on the edge of the bed as he freed her arms. Haerin immediately got up into a seated position, sweating so much due to the rising heat.

She glared at Jungkook who was still smirking at her like there's no tomorrow. She abruptly stood up on her feet, using all of her strength to push him and made him fell backwards onto the bed. Jungkook was stunned at first as he didn't saw that coming, but to see Haerin in such dominant position, he actually liked it even more.

"Oh damn... so you're going to have a sweet revenge on me, huh? Alright, Haerin. Show me what you got." He said nonchalantly with that nasty grin on his face, resting his hands behind his head and flexing on his toned arms.

Haerin slowly crawled her way onto him, and sat on his abs. She placed her hands on both side of his cheeks, leaned forward to his face. Jungkook was expecting a kiss that he already had his eyes closed, only to be surprised when the kiss which was supposed to be on his lips diverted to his exposed neck.

She did the same thing like how he did to her, 'devouring' his neck. He smiled smugly, not really affected by it. Because that was not his erogenous zone.

"Babe... I get it. You had your revenge already. You can stop tryin–"

He paused, because Haerin unexpectedly went for his collarbone. Then down to his chest, slowly to the abs. Before Haerin could go even further, he immediately hugged her and tumbled to his side, where Haerin was now under him.

"Stop that."

Now the one who did the smirk was Haerin. She traced her finger across his sharp jawline, then down to his chest. "Try me." She said in half whisper.

Jungkook bit his lower lip, couldn't resist with the steamy situation anymore. "Screw you." He muttered, crashing his lips on her lips. The kiss was pretty rough and deep that Haerin couldn't gasp for air even for a little bit.

He stopped, lifted her to the center of the bed and dominated her lips again. His one hand secured the back of her neck and other hand traced the curve of her figure. The soft touch of her hand traveled across his bare back down to his lower back had him groaned in between the kisses.

Haerin had her leg up and slid her leg next to his torso, where Jungkook snaking his hand down to touch the skin of her exposed leg. Haerin ran her fingers through his hair, and had her other hand touching the skin of his back.

The passionate kiss eventually stopped, as both of them gasping for air. Jungkook brushed her lower lip by the tip of his thumb, then gazed into her sparkling eyes.

"I want you, Haerin. But... if you don't want this, let me know. I won't go any further." He said, being soft-spoken as he caressed her hair. "It's your body, and it's up to you to decide."

Haerin was definitely melted when he gave her freedom to make her choice, and because of his thoughtfulness, of course she said yes.

"I'm all yours." She whispered, biting her lower lip. And that had Jungkook smirked in triumph, as he getting much more 'excited'. He freed himself from her arms, heading his way to the door where the switch was. He switched off the light, walking his way back to Haerin amidst the darkness. Thanks to the beam of the streetlights that peered through the window which illuminated the room a little bit, Jungkook managed to find his way back to where Haerin was.

He slowly crawled from the end of the bed to Haerin, taking over her lips again. This time, his hand traveled from her neck to the hem of her towel. He loosened the towel and completely stripped the towel off of her. He tossed the towel away, only to reveal his wife's naked figure. He did the same to his own towel, stripping it off and both of them embracing the nakedness on the bed.

He leaned down to her stomach, with a kiss that sent such shiver down to her spine. He explored every inch of her body, until the exploring ceased by the passionate kiss on her lips.

Haerin just let herself completely dominated by Jungkook, giving the green light for him to satisfy himself with every inch of her body. She knew he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

He caressed her hip then down to her thighs, lowkey signaling her to slide her legs up. It didn't took that long for her to get the message as she slid both legs up, had Jungkook trapped in between her legs.

He went in, and there's goes the movement of two figures tangled up, moving up and down, back and forth. Lost within the heavy lust.

They had been going on and on for god knows how long, and the love session came to an end. Jungkook lied down next to Haerin, both sweating so much with continuous gasps.

Jungkook then pulled Haerin into his embrace, kissing the top of her head. "I love you, Jeon Haerin."

She was too tired to reach for his lips, so she just left a small peck on his chest instead. "Love you too, Kookie."

Eventually they fell asleep in each other's embrace. Sweet dream! 😙

To be continued...😏

(A/N: i know this chapter is quite short, but I can't risk to write it as detailed as you want. Because I'm not really that expert to describe erotic things. This is the best that I can do sksks I mean, now that I'm 21 of age I'm starting to get more comfortable writing such scene my own lmao but the hesitation is still there haha~ anyway, I hope you enjoy this extra chapter 😙)