#Chapter40

One fine day in the afternoon...

Haerin wandered around the house, looking for Jungkook. Even though the heavy weight of her round belly kind of restricted her movement, but the search for her husband had to be continued because she needed him.

"Jungkook! Where are you?" She yelled, leaned against the wall just to catch her breath.

And just like that, Jungkook had been summoned.

"Yes babe?" He asked, giving that clueless look at her.

"Where were you?" She placed her hands on her hip, annoyed by his innocent eyes a little.

"I was at the backyard, planting the new flowers like you ask. And get rid of the weeds too." He replied.

Not that kind of weed, folks.

"What is it?"

He flipped his long hair which almost covered his eyes. Haerin was not really fond of his long hair that she urged him to cut it short but Jungkook refused because he was somehow inspired by those actors who look really good with long hair.

"Do you really have to flip your hair like you're doing some kind of a shampoo commercial?" Haerin started off with her daily nags, and Jungkook as usual being unbothered by her words when he intentionally flipped his hair again just to annoy her

"Admit it, you like my hair. And deep inside your heart, I knew you wish you would have such nice hair like mine." He proudly boasts, making Haerin frowned in disapproval.

"Wait until you fall asleep at night I will definitely gonna cut it myself." Haerin vowed. Although she didn't actually mean it, but most of the time she wished she could just trim his hair.

"No you wouldn't." He washed his hands that covered with dirt, then came back to her. "So, what's up?"

"Well, I think it's time to tell our parents about these tiny humans in my womb." She rubbed her huge round belly. "I know that we shouldn't let them know yet until our babies are born, but you know... the excitement in me is building up, and so does my impatience."

She clasped her hands. "Please???"

Jungkook gave that hesitant look at Haerin, but when his eyes averted to her belly he sighed. "Okay then."

She grinned happily. "Yeay! Alright I'll go get my phone first-"

Jungkook held her before she walked away. "No, no... I know you're excited but you're still heavily pregnant, Haerin." He lead her to the living room where he let her rest there. "I'll get your phone for you. Stay wherever you are."

"Yes sir." She nodded like a kid. Jungkook softly pinched her nose and went away to take her phone. He searched the contact number of his mother-in-law's and pressed the video call icon as soon as he sat right next to Haerin.