#Chapter11

"Jimin hyung is acting really weird today." said Jungkook in his lowered voice, but still can be heard by the two of them.

"Jimin, are you up on something? I can feel my cheeks sore by just looking at your nonstop smiling." Taehyung put his hands on his cheeks, massaging his face.

"What? Am I not allowed to smile though?" He asked.

"Yes you are!" Both of them exclaimed in unison. "Nobody smiles without any reason." said Taehyung. Jimin didn't say anything afterwards as he flipped his bangs and chuckled a bit.

The three of them walking together across the hallway, and they looked like some kind of models walking on a runway. All of the students there quickly made way for them to pass by, treating them like some sort of kings.

"Alright, alright. You got me, Tae. I have my reason." Jimin finally admitted out of the blue.

"Finally! Okay why?" Taehyung cheered. He raised an eyebrow, waited for him to answer in anticipation.

"There's this girl and she made my heart skipping a beat." Jimin confessed, to which Taehyung and Jungkook paid fully attention to him because it's been a while since he opened up about a girl that he liked.

"Really? Who is she??"

The one who cannot wait to know was definitely Taehyung. Jungkook didn't showed much reaction unlike Taehyung. Because he waited for Jimin was to reveal her name just in case he meant that particular someone.

"Nah... I'm not gonna tell you. Because I don't want Kookie to get mad." He said, hinted at Jungkook with a mischievous smirk on his face. Jungkook was bewildered by his sudden smugly smiling which directed to him. Then it clicked him.

"Hyung, don't tell me it's Haerin." With his eyes squinting to his doubts, he pointed his slender index finger at Jimin's face, almost touched the tip of his nose. Jimin couldn't help it when he burst into a loud laughter to see his irritated reaction.

"Yah! I already told you she's mine!"

"But you two are still not together, Kook." He replied, brushing the nonexistent dirt on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Oh we will be, Park Jimin-hyung. Sooner or later she will be mine because I found her first, and I will never give up nor give in." Jungkook vowed to his determination, and the way he said it sounded like he was up for a challenge.

"Let's see who will get her first."

"Challenge accepted!"

Meanwhile, Taehyung was standing there the whole time watching the two of them argued in front of him. He interrupted. "Excuse me? All of this because of one, uninterested girl?"

"YES!!"

Both Jimin and Jungkook bawled in unison, and it took him by surprise.

"Both of you changed ever since that girl showed up. Like, the moment you two brought up her name, there goes my existence." said Taehyung, faking the sad tone in his voice. Since he was really good at acting, he managed to make them both felt really bad with his guilt trip.

Jimin gave up on the argument and focused on Taehyung. "Awh... Alright then Tae. I will leave Haerin to Kook. I mean, who needs Kookie when I got Tae–" he said in a half whisper and walked away, leaving Jungkook to his upsets.

"Yah! I heard that!"

Their class was three classrooms away when the girls starting to crowd Jungkook with their unending love confessions and ugly fights over him.