#Chapter18

She gawked in disbelief by the text she had just sent to him. She buried her face into the pillow again and hoping to die to the suffocation.

Just kidding. She still wanted to live.

"Huarggghh!! What am I suppose to do now??"

She refrained herself from replying to his text, let alone to get the phone back after she threw it to the corner of the bed. The screen of her phone lit up to another beep of notification, slowly she crawled her way to it. She tapped the notification bar, bracing herself to read the new text he sent to her.

Jungkook: awhh baby girl is blushing...😘😘

"You punk!!" She yelled at her phone. It startled her when she heard a few knocks on her door, which gotten her to get up to a seated position. The door opened in a swift, revealing her mom's concerned face.

"Haerin? What's wrong??" She asked.

Haerin forced herself to let out a fake smile while shaking her head to convince her mom. "It's nothing, really."

"Are you sure? Then what's with the screaming about?" Her mom asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh! Heh... nothing I was just letting out my frustration, to... Yangmi! Yes, Yangmi. We texted about, well you know... girls thing. Don't worry about it."

Her mom looked at her weirdly. But eventually she just shrugged it off. "Well then, try to keep it down a little bit."

She nodded, as she did the 'ok' hand sign at her mom. "I will."

The moment her mom closed the door shut, she fell back onto the bed again, letting out a groan of frustration.

"How am I going to live like this?!?"

* * *

At Jungkook's home...

"Hm... something smells fishy around here."

Jungkook putting down his phone to the voice of Jimin's sudden teasing. Jimin took a seat next to him, attempting to peek at his phone where he yanked his face away. Taehyung was totally unaware of his surroundings since he was in his own world, indulging in the cookies that Jungkook's mom leisurely baked.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin, struggling to check for the notifications and preventing Jimin from peeking at his phone.

"Was it Haerin?" Jimin asked with a childish grin.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, as a sign of how frustrated he was. "Haerin or not, it's none of your business."

"Aww... that's definitely Haerin you're texting with." Said Jimin, replacing that childish smile on his face with a smirk. Jungkook was quick enough to think of something to divert the teasing about him texting Haerin the moment he noticed the smirk on Jimin's face.

"Jimin please... you look like an idiot when you do that smirk. I'm the only one who can pull it off with the best good looking smirk in the world." Jungkook started bragging, in which Jimin laughed out nonchalantly to his boast.

"Oh I see where this going. 'Battle of the Smirks', huh? You and me. Let's see which one of us have the best, sexiest smirk ever. Let's see how longer you can belittle me this time." Jimin put up his stupid challenge again, and of course the one he had to pick on was none other than Jungkook.