#Chapter30

"You're Taehyung's sister??"

Heeun vigorously nodded, showing how serious she was. "I figured, that since you're Haerin's friend since high school, so you knew Taehyung because he also went to the same school."

"Y-yeah... we're pretty good friends." Yangmi nervously laughed, because of the fact that she dated Heeun's brother. And she had just found out that Taehyung actually had a sister a year after they officially dating.

"Ah I see." Heeun nodded. "I haven't heard from him in a while because I was away for student exchange program. I knew he'd been hanging around with that two friends of his a lot, and now that I'm here to meet him he already had one girl friend. I feel like I'm missing a lot haha..."

Yangmi laughed along, but a fake one because of the nervousness. 'It's girlfriend, actually.' She cleared her throat as she was about to ask her, "I tried to call him this afternoon but he didn't answer my phone, so can you perhaps, let me know where he is? If you don't mind."

"Oh! He said he was at his friend's house. What was his friend's name again... Koo...? Kooks? Yeah something like that." Replied Heeun, did a shrug as she couldn't recalled the name.

'Okay so he's at Jungkook's place now.' Yangmi thought while nodding to herself.

"Can I ask you a question?"

That had Yangmi caught off guard. Her eyes widened and her heart began to beat faster as she became extremely anxious that she had no idea how to properly answered her question.

"Wha– I... uh..." she stammered. Heeun looked at her weirdly, not understanding what she said. But at the same time Heeun realised she blurted the wrong word. She was bound to say 'favor' but blurting the word 'question' instead.

"Wait sorry. Wrong question." Said Heeun, slapping her forehead. "Can I ask you a favor?" She added, correcting herself.

"Em...mwhat favor?" Yangmi asked, still anxious but now she felt a bit relaxed.

"The... address for Taehyung's apartment? I thought he was going to tell me his address when he called just now. But, oh well... I made a mistake on picking up the phonw and wasted two minutes of my life listening to his prankish humour."

Without even wasting any time, Yangmi rummaging her bag and took out her phone. Her thumbs were rapidly tapping on the keyboard that it astonished Heeun to witness the speed of her typing on the screen.

"Here you go." She hovered her phone in front of her, and Heeun took a snap of a picture of the address Yangmi typed in her Notes app.

"Thank you so much. Perks of knowing you as his friend, I can't wait to murder my brother after this." Heeun thanked her, shoving her phone back into her sling bag.

"Ahah~ well, it's such a small world though." Yangmi laughed nervously. "You're welcome."

Yangmi was hoping so much that Heeun wouldn't ask any further about her relationship status with Taehyung, and thankfully Haerin saved the day.

"Here you go. One usual for Yangmi, and one of the best taste of coffee for Heeun." Said Haerin, while serving the drinks carefully on the table.

"Finally! Thanks Haerin." Exclaimed Yangmi soon as her drink served in front of her, then followed by Heeun. "Thank you, Haerin."

"You're both welcome."

Haerin placed the tray on an empty table behind them and took a seat beside Heeun. Since the seat beside Yangmi was occupied by her bag.

"So... what did I missed?" Asked Haerin soon as she sat down. "Nothing." Yangmi quickly replied.

"Well, you missed our self introduction session of course." Heeun sipped her coffee, and her face immediately lightened to her delight. "Oh wow this coffee taste really good! I have no regrets on coming here."