#Chapter8

"Uh.. Excuse me, miss. You are Haerin, right?"

Jungkook started off with his teasing as he approached her from behind. Haerin was startled and terrified to see someone with such dark luminescence under the streetlamp. When the dim light illuminated his face, she exhaled in relief. And eyes to her annoyance.

"When are you going to stop from stalking me, you playboy??" She scoffed, hastened her steps far away from him as possible. But Jungkook was way faster than her quick stomps when he caught her wrist, reeling her closer to him. They stood really close and looking into to each other's eyes under the lamppost. He began to realise Haerin was wearing a bit of makeup that night. Her makeup was as simple as she wanted, but little did she knew, her simple makeup made her face looks more alluring. And that definitely had Jungkook captivated.

"I won't stop until you fall in love with me, Haerin." He blurted as he mesmerising every inch of her face, especially the lips covered with red lipstick.

The way he said that words, it made her felt some type of way. And the no gaps in between them added more to the odd feelings. She can feel heart began to beat faster than normal rate, and it's not a good sign. She shook her head, releasing herself from his arms in a great force.

"So, are you saying that you will stop following or stalking me if I fall in love with you??" She asked.

"The best choice so far." He shoved his hands into his pockets, sending a cheeky smile at her.

"Alright then. I love you. Now stop following me. Have a good day, and goodnight." She sarcastically said in one breath and walked off. Jungkook's smile faded, caught her hand once again. She stopped, clearly being annoyed of the oftentimes he held her hand especially her poor wrist.

"What do you want, Jungkook??"

"Fall in love with me."

Haerin sighed in frustration, face palming to his stubbornness. "Oh my goodness.. How am I going to live like this??" She muttered, rubbing her face to her frustration. She looked at him again. "Can I have my hand back?"

"No. Unless you agree to keep me company for one hour, then I will set you free."

Her lips formed like a straight line, showing how annoyed she was. She gave up as she couldn't bear with the irritation she felt because of his stubbornness.

"Fine."

His lips curled into a smile, leading the way and was still holding hands with her. Haerin just let it be because she's well aware how uncooperative person he was. Then he came up with an idea. "Wanna eat something?" He asked. This time no other intention. Just him being genuine, and yeah with a bit of excuse to look at her face again.

"No thanks." Haerin rejected, being polite to him for the first time. She was just trying to get rid of the awkwardness and the odd feelings.

"Aw, come on! Don't worry, my treat." He coaxed her to say yes, swinging her hand back and forth like a child. And that left her no choice but to nod with a heavy heart.

"Good. I know one place that still open at this hour." Jungkook stated excitingly, while Haerin kept her silence and followed wherever he dragged her to.

He lead the way until they stopped in front of the bright light of a dessert shop, which happened to be one of his favourite place to hangout. He pushed the made-of-glass door opened, gesturing Haerin to walk in first.

"After you." He said, keeping the door opened for her like a gentleman. Haerin gave a snort of disgust but amused at the same. The moment she stepped onto the pastel coloured tiles of the dessert shop, her eyes went widely opened, completey amazed and fascinated by such beautiful design and decoration.