#Chapter34

The following morning...

Jungkook was still in his deep sleep when he woke up to the something he felt on his face. Because of the sudden waking up from deep sleep he only had his one eye opened, and he felt at ease to see Haerin who was fully awake. Her bright smile made his day although he was just half awake.

"Good morning, sleepy bunny." She mocked some random little girl's high pitched voice as she continued poking his face.

He groaned, trying to catch her hand but failed since Haerin was not as subconscious as he was. She tucked into the comforter to hide herself from his groping hand, but the moment she saw his bare chest and abs she then remembered that they were still naked. She stole a quick glance at his lower body and blinked to erase the image off of her mind. She pushed away the comforter, face blushing red.

She continued to poke his face again, and the sound of her cute laugh somehow depriv him from going back to sleep again.

"You looked tired." She said, stopping the annoying pokes and began caressing his hair.

"And you look so... energetic." He replied, mumbled under the comforter while his eyes were still close. It looked like he was talking in his sleep.

"Well, I'm a morning person. Unlike you." She beamed, tapping his nose. Then she started with the poke again.

"Haerin stop it and go back to sleep." He groaned, managed to catch her hand.

"But I—"

"Shhh..." he cut her off, subconsciously covered her face with the big size of his palm. She pushed his hand away, gave a one last poke on his face before stopped for real.

"Okay then. I gotta go and make us breakfast."

She threw the comforter on him as she was about to get down from the bed. Her other foot was already touching the floor when she felt a strong grasp around her wrist.

"No. You can't leave yet."

She sighed, releasing her wrist from his grip. Then went back onto the bed, slowly crawling to him in an attempt to whisper to his ear.

"I'm leaving, but I ain't going anywhere. I'll be in the kitchen when you missed me."

She left a soft kiss on his cheek, which had him instantly smiled with his eyes still shut.

Just as how slow she crawled to him, she slowly backed away from the bed to the bathroom to freshen up. The fact that her luggage was still downstairs, she went for his closet and took one of his plain white shirts. Thankfully the size of his shirt was big enough to cover her figure.

She left the room and headed downstairs, looking around the room as if she was searching for something. Someone to be exact.

"Mother??" She called her mother-in-law, then called her father-in-law. Her voice was loud enough to be heard since her voice was amplified by the big space in the house, and the environment was pretty quiet as well.

She shrugged by the no single response, which also indicates that only her and Jungkook in the house. So she proceeded her way to the kitchen. She saw a carton of eggs on the counter, so she thinking of making an exquisite omelette for breakfast. And also egg sandwiches.

She was in the middle of preparing the breakfast when Jungkook snaking his hands around her waist, hugging her from behind. He left a small peck on her cheek before resting his chin over her shoulder.

"Wow... looks delicious. Smells delicious too."

She chuckled, keeping herself busy in spite of the firm back hug.