Chapter 6

Chapter 6

It's been 15 minutes after our lunch break. I'm currently attending my english class which is so boring.

Tap

I turned around and came face to face with Carson who inched his face closer to mine. When his face is 3 inches away from mine with his breath tickling my lips an eraser hit his face.

I turned to the person who threw the eraser. I saw Ally coughing to conceal the smile that was clearly evident. I burst out laughing so hard that I gasp for air.

"Ms. Taylor keep quiet!" Mr. Williams shouted at me but then I giggled involuntarily and slapped my mouth to stop laughing.

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

I turned around with an irritated look on my face.

"What do you want?" I whisper yelled, clearly annoyed.

"You." he tapped the tip of my nose I wrinkled my nose and rolled my eyes at him.

What just happened?

I quickly turned around to face the board but I can hear my heart pounding hard.

"Ms. Taylor! What is the kind of essay that has many adjectives?"

My eyes popped out when I found out that Mr. Williams called me and the fact that I didn't even listen scared me more.

"Uh.. Uhm. The.." I fiddled my fingers.

This is so embarrassing.

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" Carson said in a smug voice.

The whole class erupted into laughter and you can't believe this. Mr. Williams joined, laughing with them, everthing is spinning in a wild motion, loud voices rang in my ears and I came into a point where I can't take it anymore.

I ran away without asking for Mr. Williams' permission and head towards the bathroom. I locked the door and started crying, leaning against the sink and bawled my eyes out.

"Cass! Are you okay?" I heard Ally ask from the outside, her voice quite different.

"Being embarrassed in front of the whole class? Of course I'm okay." I said sarcastically, my voice hoarse because of crying.

"Open the door Cass." Ally said, I can hear the worry in her voice.

"No."

"Don't be stubborn, open the damn door." She said aggressively.

I opened the door and she tackled me with a bear hug. The hug was too strong that I lost my balance and stumbled backwards then hugged her back when I regained it, my balance I mean.

And when I did, I broke into sobs again.

"It's alright Cass, let's get you fixed." she said in a convincing tone.

I nodded in return, not trusting my voice.

Do I really deserve all of this?

She washed off the messy make up on my face and re applied new ones. Then afterwards she pulled my hair into a ponytail.

She pulled me towards the classroom which caused me to stop immediately on my track.

"Just act like nothing happened and don't entertain him." she said in a stern voice.