Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Waking up with the best feeling is amazing but unfortunately this is not my life. Waking up requires me a lot of strength, but I still do it. Waking up next to Carson, well I don't think it could get any better.

I groaned as I shift from the uncomfortable postion I am currently in. In a bean bag chair crushed against Carson was uncomfortable, no matter what other cheesy movies or books say about how nice everything is as long as it's with someone you love.. it's not the same.

"Carson, get off me." I whispered

Carson shifted positions almost pushing me off. I gave him my best glare even though I knew that he couldn't see me. Suddenly I thought about what he said last night before I fell asleep.

"Don't leave me alone, I don't know what I'd do if you left me. "

Those words sunk right into my heart. Did I just imagine it or did he actually say them? I sighed in frustration as I think of them.

As soon as I did that my phone started ringing. I stopped and looked at it like it was a foreign object.

My phone flashed Ally's name.
The moment I saw it I sighed knowing that she wants to know what's going on, but honestly I'm not really in the mood to deal with it. I sighed again as I answer my phone.

"Hey Ally." I said in a dull voice hoping that she'd get the hint.

"Where are you?" She asked furiously.

"I'm at Carsons." I said leaning back closing my eyes as I pinch my nose bridge.

"I'll be right over." She said

"No Ally-" then the phone line went dead before I could say another line.

Damn.

Not even 10 minutes later there was a loud knock on the door. Carson jumped up not expecting a knock in his peaceful sleep.

"Who is it? It's early in the morning." He mumbled as he rub his eyes like a child.

"Ally." I sighed.

I walked towards the front door and opened it.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Ally screamed at me as soon as she came in the house.

"Shhh there are people sleeping." I hissed.

"Oh right. Why didn't you tell me anything? Like what in god's name is going on with you and your dad?! And what's going on with you and Carson?!" She hissed at me.

"You might want to lower your voice down don't you?" Carson said behind me.

Ally glanced at him and gave him a glare before looking back at me with crossed arms and eyebrows raised.

I told her everything, beginning to end she sat there being very quiet. I guess that's what scared me the most is the fact that she showed absolutely no emotion. Even a frown would have been better to work with, but no she had to be difficult. When I was done she didn't say anything.

After what seemed like an hour she talked.

"Why didn't you tell me?"She whispered her voice cracking.

"I-I don't know." I said looking away avoiding eye contact.

"I'm supposed to be your best friend, someone who will always be there for you. Do you know how much this hurt me?!" She said looking at me like I betrayed her.

"How much this hurt you? What the hell Ally! This isn't about you! Did you even consider or understanding my side?" I yelled getting angrier every second.

"You're right," Ally said standing up. "It's about you. It's always about you. Cassidy here, Cassidy there. Whatever I'll just see you around." She said.

"What do you mean." I said my voice barely above whisper.

She continued to walk and the moment she reached the door Carson's voice stopped her.

"What now? You're mad at her because she didn't tell you her problem? Do you even know how hard it is for her to tell me or anybody? Do you know how much tears she cried? It doesn't mean that you have to know everything Ally, if this is hard for you then it's harder for her. She's in a life death situation and any time she could be kidnapped by her dad!" Carson yelled

Ally turned around with tears streaming down her eyes. It broke my heart to see her cry but this really is hard for me. I feel my cheeks became moist and that's when I realized that I'm crying. I furiosly wiped my tears and faced Ally.

"I-I'm sorry." she said her voice hoarse.

"Get out." I said with a soft tone.

My mind is spinning and my head is suddenly heavy. I feel nauseuos with all this drama.

"Cass-" she said but she's been cut off by Carson

"Didn't you hear her?" Carson said

Ally looked at me with pleading eyes but I refused to look at them because I know that when I look at her I wouldn't be able to resist her. Ally gave me a last look before going out.

The moment the door closed I collapsed on the ground and everything blacked out. The last thing I heard is Carson's voice yelling my name.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Updated at last! It's been a week thank you so much for reading!:)

Give me feedbacks and comments pleaaaase <3

P.S thank you @xxGlitterFacexx !:)

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan!

~ohhlala_77 xx