Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I heard people hushing and talking in the backround but I can't understand what they're talking about. Then someone shouted a 'fuck you', I felt a pang of headache and that's when I tried to open my eyes. The bright light pierced through my blurry vision.

"Cass?" I heard a familiar voice asking me.

I blinked again and try to gain my normal vision which thankfully worked. I hiss in pain as the headache came back, I put my palm against my forehead.

"Cass, are you okay?" I saw Carson with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah." I said voice hoarse and dry.

I glanced at the white wallpaper and ceiling around me. I gasped as I saw everybody in the room. And when I mean everybody it includes Rachel, Brandon, Carson's dad, Maddy with tears in her beautiful blue eyes then beside her was my brother with a scowl on his face.

"Uhmm.. Boo!" I shouted trying to lighten up the tension in the room.

All of them jumped at the same time including Carson which made me laugh.

"Holy mama!" I heard Brandon shout as he jumped.

My brother was scurrying towards me with a scowl on his face. The moment he reached me his scowl softened and concern replaced his emotion.

"Don't scare us like that Cass! Do you know you look like a dead person?" he shouted aggresively.

I flinched as those words came out of his mouth.

"How would I know when I'm asleep?" I raised my brow.

Shock clearly stated on his face with his mouth hanging slightly open. He shook his head slightly before looking at me again.

"I'll call the doctor." he said softly

I watched his back exit the room and as soon as the door closed Rachel ran towards me and put her palm on my face.

"Honey, are you okay? Why are you so clumsy?" She looked at me sympathetically

I nodded and gave her a cheeky smile to prove that I am fine.

"You should be more careful next time okay?" she said in a motherly voice.

In some ways she reminded me of my mother..

"Okay." I smiled at her.

The door was widely opened as the doctor came in with a clipboard and my brother trailing behind him.

"It's good to have you back Ms. Taylor, how are you feeling?" he asked me with a grin.

He's quite attractive but old for my liking so I'll stick to my Carson.

"I had a massive headache awhile ago." I said

"Ah.. I see, it's normal for patients that underwent a coma to experience that."

Coma? I was in a coma?! My eyes widened as I face Carson.

"What? Coma? How- What? For how long?" my head swam in confusion.

Carson sat at the chair beside the hospital bed, he held my cold hands in his warm ones. He gazed at me lovingly as he brushed his finger on my cheeks. He turned to face the doctor again but he let his hands linger there.

"You've been in a coma for 4 days and I must say that you're a lucky patient. You hit a vein at the back part of your neck when you became unconcious. You've also been through a lot of stress lately and you don't eat that much that's pretty much the reason why you fainted." the doctor said.

Carson turned towards me and gave me a playful glare.

"Why aren't you eating lately?" he asked softly.

Honestly, I don't know.

"I don't know.." I shrugged

"She can be discharged tomorrow after noon, just sign the papers and then she's free." the doctor flashed me a smile and gave me a thumbs up.

"Thank you!" I said with a toothy grin.

"Sure, just call the nurses when you need them or me." he winked at me as he exited the room.

"Did he just wink at you?" Carson growled.

"Uh.. I guess but I didn't wink back." I shrugged nonchantly but inside I want to smirk because of his jealousy.

All of them looked at me with a worried look but I don't blame them. I'm in a coma for fuck's sake!

"Cashidy, are you otay now?" Maddy asked me with a sniff.

I instantly melted and my heart swelled when I realized that many people loved me.

"Yes Maddy, now come here and give me a hug." I told her as I reach my arms out.

She ran towards me and jumped carefully into the bed to give me a hug. I squeezed her tight and kissed the top of her head, I looked up to find all of them looking at us with googley eyes.

"Aww.. I knew that she'd be a great mother in the future!" Rachel cooed with her palms placed on top of her chest.

I blushed furiously as Maddy let go of me.

"Nice pick son, I'd be supporting you when you want to marry her someday. I totally approve." Carson's dad chuckled as he pat Carson's back.

A light shade of pink appeared on the cheeks of Carson. I want to tease the hell out of him and pinch his cheeks but I can't, because me myself is blushing from head to toe.

"Dad, mom stop embarrassing us!" Carson hissed

Brandon and my brother laughed their ass off, so hard that their clutching their stomach.

"Alright. Let's get some lunch and leave them to themselves for a while." Rachel winked at me before giving me a hug again.

"We're leaving!" Carson's dad said

"Alright! Have fun." Carson muttered.

"Oh and Matthews?" My brother said

"Yeah?" Carson answered.

"When I come back, I want my sister to maintain her virginty." he said.

I blushed furiously so I hid under the covers only to recieve a few chuckles from them. Later on the voices disappeared so I uncovered myself and let out a deep breath.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!!" I screamed as I heard the voice in my ears.

I heard the monitor beeping so loud and fast.

"Shit. Sorry Cass, didn't know that you'd be scared." Carson kissed my forehead.

I sit up slightly and threw a pillow at him, it smacked his face. Bull's Eye.

"That's what you get for scaring me!" I shouted, my heart still pounding hard.

"Well, what do I get when you scared me to death, I thought that you're never going to wake up!" he said with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

"Then what do you want?" I asked him

His face lit up especially his eyes. His smile turned into a smirk. Oh no.

"No sex. I'm injured." I smirked

I watch as his smirk slowly fades and turns into a pout.

"Why?" He whined

I stick my tongue out at him playfully.

"A kiss then." he smiled at me.

"Fine. Come here lover boy!" I said with a lazy smile.

He walked towards me and sat on the right side of the bed. I leaned closer to him and kissed his lips lightly then I pulled away quickly. In short, I gave him a teasing peck.

"That's not fair!" he pouted

"What? I gave you a kiss and you said that you wanted one!" I said teasingly.

He leaned closer to me and closed the gap between us. I felt my heart beat speed up- no wait I heard my heart beat speed up and earned a smile from Carson through his lips. He run his tongue along my lower lip and I granted it. He slipped his tongue in and connected it through mine. The monitor is beeping so fast like it could explode so I pulled away and gasp for air.

"Oh my god. I'm a patient here and you didn't let me breathe." I said between gasps.

"Sorry." he gave me a sheepish grin before kissing my forehead.

I yawned and leaned my head on his chest as he wrap his arms around my mid section.

"Tired?" he asked me

I nodded against his chest and kissed him there. I swear I heard his heart beat quickened.

"Scoot over." He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away from him and did what he wanted me to do. He slid in next to me and he spooned me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, our legs tangled, my head on his chest and his head rested on top of my head.

"Sleep cupcake. I'll be here when you wake up." he kissed my head.

I nodded and let darkness conquer me.

==========================

HOW DID IT GO?? IS IT GOOD? GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACKS PLEAAASE I WANT TO READ THEM!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CONTINUED READING MY BOOKS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME 40 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPPIE AND MAYBE 20 COMMENTS? PUUUHLEAAASE<3

Vote, Comment and Faaan! xx

*Next update probably Saturday or Sunday.

~ohhlala_77